OHMYGAWDTHERE'SAPERSONHEREWAHT

View previous topic View next topic Go down

OHMYGAWDTHERE'SAPERSONHEREWAHT

Post  BananaBrains on Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:23 am

Hiya. I'm Izzie and I think I got pulled in here by a couple of the admins. :3

I don't have any fancharacters really and I ship things sporadically but not seriously at all and I'm almost always up for a little bit of AU crack. (In fact, it's probably my specialty.) I mostly play Kanaya or Jade but I've done a decent Feferi and Tavros, anything else would probably take a little practice so bear with me :]

Let's get this ball rollin'! Anyone have any canon RPs they'd like to start up with?

<-also this because it's here.

Last edited by BananaBrains on Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
BananaBrains
Juvesquirt
Juvesquirt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OHMYGAWDTHERE'SAPERSONHEREWAHT

Post  raunchyJanitor on Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:56 am

Why hello thar.

If I was not in a million RPs right now, I would totally take you up on that offer. It'd be great to get some female characters in these forums as quite a few RPs have been started with them, but never finished/continued.

As a matter of fact, it'd be fantastic.
It'd be phenomenal.
It
It'd be--

Actually, then again, I think I will take you up on that offer. What's one more RP, right?

Oh man.
I can feel my old lady back breaking right now. I am slow enough as it is replying to one RP, how on Earth am I going to take on this many?

Just keep in mind, I am the tranquilized turtle when it comes to typing out posts, so much patience is required. I AM SO SORRY THAT I AM NOT A QUICK THINKER.

Also: If you do not want to write smut, I am down with that too. Up for whatever, really. Pretty much everyone I have chatted to on here seems to be up for whatever, yet we all decidedly RP gaysmut.

Hope to hear from you soon. C:
raunchyJanitor
Heir Transparent
Heir Transparent

View user profile http://bunnyhopp.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  BananaBrains on Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:28 pm

It's totally fine, it can take me a while to respond too so I can't hold that against you or anything :] And yeah, I personally am not much for writing smut, but fluff is just fine with me if you're so inclined.

Any characters you'd prefer playing with?
BananaBrains
Juvesquirt
Juvesquirt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum