Ruse session

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ruse session

Post  aegir230697 on Tue Dec 10, 2013 5:55 pm

((Canon and fan classes and aspects are allowed, but please talk to me if you want to make a fan class or aspect, best to try to avoid overpowering problems, another note is unless you are one of my friends from skype you have to ask permision to me with a private message, furthere more no canon charecters in this rp and only trolls, sorry if you don't like that but that is the plan, have a nice day))

You find in a room a pretty tall troll boy in his hive, his longboat, this is his sixth sweep birthday but only today will he be gicen a name, what is gonna be his name?
==>
He doesn't have time for that and ignores whatever you were gonna call him, he knows what his name is, Ragnar Teiwaz, he has had this name long before his sixth sweep birthday.
==>Ragnar install the new game
He has already started, trying to get in on it early, he remembers sending several others to random people, maybe this will finally be a good and an easy way to make allies he thinks, plus, it probably will be fun, now he must only wait for the others to join

aegir230697
Plucky Tot
Plucky Tot

Posts : 14
Join date : 2013-12-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ruse session

Post  gnomecat on Tue Dec 10, 2013 8:01 pm

>Be dorky female troll
Your view switches to a happy looking female troll. She looks extremely happy for no reason whatsoever. How about we ruin her day by insulting her
>Enter name
BUTTFACE POOPYDINGDONG
No that isn't right AT ALL. She doesn't seem offended either. How disappointing
>Try again
LALNIA DOWNSI
Perfect
>Go install the game you found recently
You already did silly! You found that game earlier today on some weird website and eagerly downloaded it. You haven't run it yet though.
>Run the game
You quickly move over to your husktop and exit out of your latest story. It is a made up story about your ancestor and her many interactions/adventures with others. Your Trollian application shows a recent conversation between you and your silly friend, but she left and hasn't returned yet. Your cursor finally finds it's way to the file labeled SGrub and you double click the application, smiling as your husktop plays a little jingle showing it is loading up
>Mess around until it loads
You happily jump up and swim over to your nest/fort of plushies, blankets, and pillows. You grab your lucky scarf on the way as well, giggling as it gets placed into your sillydex as you like to call it.
>Equip it
Equip? Don't you mean wear?
>Wear it
You scrunch your face up in though before saying typing, NECK WARMER, into your sillydex's word box. Your lucky scarf appears in front of you and you happily replace your not lucky scarf with your lucky one! Not much of a difference saying you don't believe in luck and all of that sillyness!
>Jump into nest thing
You fall back into your nest/fort and grab your favorite plushie. It looks JUST like your lusus and you love it A LOT.
>Squeeze plushie
You squeeze the plushie happily
>Stop doing stupid things
You release the plushie and get up, fixing your glasses.
>Check game status
You swim over and see it has almost loaded. It is a 98% to be specific!

gnomecat
Plucky Tot
Plucky Tot

Posts : 14
Join date : 2013-12-10
Location : NARNIA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ruse session

Post  aegir230697 on Tue Dec 10, 2013 8:13 pm

==>Notice someone is almost done entering
You notice that as you are about to fully load into your game as well
==>Message the random person
You do that
vikinRaider[VR] started trolling gnomeCat[GC]
VR: hello fellow player
VR: i am the man who send you the game
VR: seeing as this is a co-operative multiplayer game we must make an alliance together to play it
VR: my name is Ragnar Teiwaz
VR: purple blood if you are gonna ask
VR: currently in my hive
VR: guess i can ask what your blood is anyway to know something more about you
VR: but i rather want to know your name, skill set and other noteable and useful abilities and aspects
VR: i await your responce, by the way i am a male, which gender are you also just to know more about you

aegir230697
Plucky Tot
Plucky Tot

Posts : 14
Join date : 2013-12-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ruse session

Post  gnomecat on Tue Dec 10, 2013 8:22 pm

>See who is trolling you
You open up your flashing Trollian application and smile at your screen
>Respond

GC: I'M LALNIA! LALNIA D0WNSI
GC: AS F0R MY 8L00D C0L0R I AM A VI0L3T 8L00D
GC: AS IN S3A DW3LL3R
GC: AND I CAN D0 MAGIC!!!!!!!
GC: S0RT 0F
GC: T3H3H3H3
GC: I'M A GIRL TH0UGH
GC: NIC3 T0 M33T Y0U RAGNAR!
GC: HAV3 I M3T Y0U 83F0R3?
GC: S0M3FIN AB0UT Y0UR NAM3 S0UNDS FAMILIAR
GC: D03SN'T MATT3R TH0UGH
GC: I AM 3XCIT3D T0 PLAY WITH Y0U!
GC: 8Y TH3 WAY DID Y0U RUN TH3 S3RV3R C0PY 0R CLI3NT C0PY?
GC: 83CAUS3 I DIDN'T CH3CK T0 S33 WHAT I RAN
GC: I THINK IT WAS TH3 S3RV3R
GC: S0RRY F0R MY RAM8LING 8P


>Check the progress of game
It has gone up to 99% now. YOU ARE SOOOO EXCITED! Not surprising though. You are almost ALWAYS excited!

>Wait for a response

gnomecat
Plucky Tot
Plucky Tot

Posts : 14
Join date : 2013-12-10
Location : NARNIA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ruse session

Post  aegir230697 on Tue Dec 10, 2013 8:35 pm

==>Respond
No, wait a second, Lalnia Downsi
Downsi
No, it can't fucking be Downsi
But she is also a violet blood seadweller
And you have never heard of name sharing except like ancestors and decendants
You gotta keep this to yourself for now
VR: i can assure we have never met before
VR: it may just be you confusing me with someone else
VR: either way i did with both, which are both almost ready
VR: but so, you are a magician, i admit i have checked a bit into that but there the question is in succes usually
VR: either way, do you know anything about combat for this game?
VR: and finally, do you have any furthere information to give
VR: like do you got a journal about your ancestor
VR: cause that kind of information might be the most important

aegir230697
Plucky Tot
Plucky Tot

Posts : 14
Join date : 2013-12-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ruse session

Post  gnomecat on Tue Dec 10, 2013 9:22 pm

>Be doubtful of his response
Why? You obviously haven't met HIM before. But you just KNOW there is SOMETHING he is hiding

GC: Y3AH
GC: I D0 HAV3 H3R J0URNAL
GC: WHY D03S IT MATT3R TH0UGH?
GC: I CAN'T S3A WHY IT W0ULD 3FF3CT TH3 GAME
GC: D0 Y0U HAV3 Y0UR ANC3ST0R'S J0URNAL?
GC: AND I KN0W ABS0LUT3LY N0FIN AB0UT TH3 C0MBAT 8P


>Check game

You check and see the words

VIKINGRAIDER HAS CONNECTED AS CLIENT

Flashing on the screen

>Hit okay

You press the okay button and see a male troll and his hive on your screen

==>

gnomecat
Plucky Tot
Plucky Tot

Posts : 14
Join date : 2013-12-10
Location : NARNIA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ruse session

Post  aegir230697 on Wed Dec 11, 2013 7:31 am

As the ship had been made for someone even bigger then him he actually looked small as she would view him, despite him being six feet and ten inches tall
VR: yes, i do got the journal of my great ancestor
VR: and it is important as it is said that we mirror our ancestors
VR: maybe how we will act, maybe events with others that are descentant of persons our ancestors interacted with
VR: it might sound supersticious, but of what i can find out, this is a true thing
VR: so i will ask you to hand me a copy of your ancestor's journal
VR: or at the very least tell me about her
VR: though we can wait till we are done starting the game fully if you want to

aegir230697
Plucky Tot
Plucky Tot

Posts : 14
Join date : 2013-12-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ruse session

Post  gnomecat on Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:19 pm

GC: W3LL UH
GC: I D0N'T LIK3 T0 T3LL P30PL3 AB0UT MY ANC3ST0R...
GC: SH3 WAS TH3 C00L3ST TH0UGH!
GC: USING LI3S AND SUCH T0 FIX PR08L3MS
GC: N3V3R D0U8TING H3RS3LF
GC: 8UT Y3AH
GC: WHY D0N'T Y0U T3LL M3 A80UT Y0URS FIRST TH0UGH
GC: IF Y0U T3LL M3 I'LL T3LL Y0U 8P
GC: I AM PLACING MACHIN3 THINGS 8Y TH3 WAY!


>Actually place the machines

You go to the machine tab dingy and choose the machines that don't cost this weird grist stuff. You place them in an "efficient" manner around his hive. By efficient you mean completely at random and you sort of feel bad for not putting more thought into it. You try and move them but that costs WAY to much grist. How unfortunate. You giggle to yourself and move your cursor over to him. You try and drag him around, but pout when you see it won't let you. Instead you watch as he flinches away as if in shock. You giggle and cover your mouth. You really shouldn't laugh at that, but... You giggle regardless.

gnomecat
Plucky Tot
Plucky Tot

Posts : 14
Join date : 2013-12-10
Location : NARNIA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ruse session

Post  aegir230697 on Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:32 pm

==>React to the random machine drops
You were hoping for efficiency but you guess it could have been worse
At least nothing went overboard
Though you keep on feeling something
Something that makes you flinch again and again
Like someone was clicking you
You try to ignore it and go around prebaring up stuff to enter the game
You guess you could now go and get her into the game
But you don't want to close the co-op loop too early
And besides, you aren't in a hurry
It isn't like the world is gonna end
While you perform the tasks requiered to get into the game you continue to comunicate with Lalnia
By your robotic arm
VR: my ancestor was the greatest that ever existed
VR: he was independent, cunning, smart, powerful, heroic, skilled and strong
VR: he was known by some as the grand pillager, Hardrada
VR: but now, tell me about yours, you haven't given a name and at least mine has fame that could make you know it
VR: or maybe infamy with you
VR: so i must know more about yours

aegir230697
Plucky Tot
Plucky Tot

Posts : 14
Join date : 2013-12-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ruse session

Post  gnomecat on Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:04 pm

>React to shocking reveal

Your eyes widen in surprise. It couldn't be. Not him. Out of all the odds. There are so many trolls in the world and you play the game with HIM?! You lean back and cover your face with your hands. The descendant of the glubbing troll responsible for the death of a shrimp ton of sea dwellers.

>Respond

GC: 0H C0D
GC: Y0U AR3 J0KING RIGHT?
GC: Y0U AR3 TH3 GLU88ING ANC3ST0R 0F TH3 GRAND PILLAG3R?!?!
GC: :(
GC: MY ANC3ST0R W3NT 8Y MANY NAM3S
GC: TW0 C0MM0N 0N3S W3R3
GC: TH3 SHR0UD3R
GC: 0R
GC: THE S3CR3TK33P3R
GC: SH3 WAS A SIL3NTIARY M0ST 0F TH3 TIM3
GC: BUT ALS0 DID S3C3T J0BS F0R TH3 3MPIR3
GC: SH3 WAS SUP3R BRAV3, G00D AT K33PING P3AC3, AND SMART...
GC: 8/
GC: I JUST CAN'T B3LI3V3 THAT Y0U AR3 THAT GLU88ING CARPH3AD'S D3SC3NDANT!
GC: S0RRY IF I AM B3ING M3AN
GC: 8UT L3T'S JUST L3AV3 IT AT
GC: I HAV3 G00D R3ASON 8/
GC: I D0N'T R3ALLY WANT T0 3XPLAIN...


>Have flashback

You don't have a flashback. The Grand Pillager was mentioned plenty of times in your ancestor's journal and you know enough about him to have a strong disliking for him. You won't admit you hate him though. Hating people is just AWFUL!!!

gnomecat
Plucky Tot
Plucky Tot

Posts : 14
Join date : 2013-12-10
Location : NARNIA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ruse session

Post  aegir230697 on Thu Dec 12, 2013 3:11 am

==>React to your confirmed suspicions
You do the natural reaction to that
Facepalming
VR: you got to be fucking kidding me
VR: so you are the descendant
VR: of downsi the fucking secretkeeper
VR: or as i remember him calling her
VR: the vidower and the black gem
VR: i swear, either coincidence likes to annoy me
VR: or fate is now laughing at me and you
VR: god damn it
VR: i was worried enough that my reputation would kill me if i had a seadweller as a server player
VR: well, more correctly my ancestor's reputation
VR: so of course i end up with the one that has her
VR: right now i am just trying to phathom how fucking small the odds that one of those i sent a game at random is connected to my ancestor
VR: but the same one that tried to kill him
VR: and her being my server player
VR: i am simply amazed how this is even something that is happening
VR: but now, do you want to give a noose or a heck to me

aegir230697
Plucky Tot
Plucky Tot

Posts : 14
Join date : 2013-12-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ruse session

Post  gnomecat on Thu Dec 12, 2013 10:32 pm

GC: ...
GC: I HAV3N'T KILLED AN0TH3R TR0LL Y3T AND I HAV3 N0 PLANS 0F STARTING T0DAY
GC: N0 MATT3R H0W GLU88ING STUPID TH3IR ANC3ST0R WAS >8(
GC: AND I B3T TH3 0DDS AR3 PR3TTY GLU88ING SMALL
GC: BUT 3V3RYTHING IS P0SSIBL3
GC: 3V3N THIS AWFUL 0CCUR3NCE UNF0RTUNAT3LY
GC: I JUST CAN'T 83LI3V3
GC: 0UT 0F 3V3RY TR0LL IN TH3 GLU88ING 3MPIR3
GC: N0 WAIT
GC: 0UT 0F 3V3RY TR0LL IN TH3 GLU88ING W0RLD
GC: I G3T STUCK WITH Y0U,
GC: TH3 D3SC3NDANT 0F TH3 BIGG3ST M3ANI3 T0 3V3R LIV3 >8(
GC: CARP
GC: I PR0BABLY S0UND LIK3 A M3AN P3IC3 0F SHRIMP 8UT
GC: THIS JUST IS UNR3AL!
GC: ALS0
GC: WHY TH3 GLU8 W0ULD H3 R3F3R T0 H3R WITH TH0S3 NAM3S?
GC: I D0N'T R3CALL ANY0N3 3LS3 CALLING H3R THAT 8/


>Calm down

Calm down?!?!?!? You are the server to the glubbing GRAND PILLAGER'S DESCENDANT. The descendant of the glubbing shrimphead that killed a ton of sea dweller!!! You can't calm down!

>Go over to your nest/fort

You grab your Husktop and go over to your nert, as you just decided it would be called. You sit down and place your Husktop on your lap to wait for a response

gnomecat
Plucky Tot
Plucky Tot

Posts : 14
Join date : 2013-12-10
Location : NARNIA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ruse session

Post  aegir230697 on Fri Dec 13, 2013 2:10 am

VR: excuse me that my ancestor was so damn effective at fighting seadwellers
VR: but what do you mean you don't understand?
VR: of what he found out she seemed to have had black feelings for him
VR: at least of what he could tell
VR: she never mentioned that in her journal?
VR: nevermind
VR: i prefaribly want to be sure that neither of us get killed
VR: though i have to say
VR: i am far from being surprised that you would think he was simply a meanie
VR: so i don't take much of this too personally
VR: and i woud say you are handling the situation better then i thought
VR: especially since you didn't answer noose

aegir230697
Plucky Tot
Plucky Tot

Posts : 14
Join date : 2013-12-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ruse session

Post  gnomecat on Sun Dec 15, 2013 12:09 pm

GC: I WILL N0T PARTICIPAT3 IN TH3 3XCUSING 0F Y0UR ANC3ST0R
GC: AND I C0ULD UND3RSTAND TH3 BLACK G3M DINGY
GC: 8UT N0T TH3 WID0W3R 0N3
GC: I SH0ULD HAV3 833N M0R3 CL3AR I GU3SS
GC: AND Y0U SH0ULD PR08A8LY HURRY UP WITH TH3 MACHIN3 STUFF
GC: W3 SH0ULD G3T IN S00N3R THAN LAT3R 8P
GC: AND I THINK Y0U N33D T0
GC: "PR0T0TYPE TH3 K3RN3LSPRIT3"
GC: I AM R3ADING THIS 0FF 0F S0M3 W3IRD WALKTHR0UGH TH0UGH S00000
GC: MAYB3 IT ISN'T A QUALITY PR0VID3R 0F INF0RMATI0N
GC: IT'S R3ALLY VAGU3 T00!!!!!!!


>Go look at game window

You go back to the game window and go to the tab labeled, "GRIST CACHE" You are unsure of what grist actually is, but apparently you have 20 or the build grist!

gnomecat
Plucky Tot
Plucky Tot

Posts : 14
Join date : 2013-12-10
Location : NARNIA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ruse session

Post  aegir230697 on Sun Dec 15, 2013 12:20 pm

VR: yeah yeah, trying to think of something apropriate for the sprite
VR: but calling her the widower
VR: well
VR: he had heard from someone the reason she was after him was cause he had killed her matesprite at some point
VR: and the men called her that so he picked it up
VR: though he used it a lot less later in the journal
==>Ragnar notice the fact your lusus died
what do you mean?
your lusus just looks fine
with the exception that one of the machines hit him in vital area
so he is right now dying
actually
that doesn't sound fine at all
==> comfort your lusus
you comfort your lusus
just if he had not fallen so easily in the background
"you did a great job"
==> mercy kill him
you take out your knife and strike very quickly into behind his skull
hitting the most vital and primitive part of the brain
ending the suffering of your lusus
==> now pick something for the kernalsprite
you thnk for a bit and then throw your dead lusus into the kernalsprite
VR: well, i got good and bad news
VR: good news is that i found something to prototype
VR: bad news is that my lusus was crushed by one of the machines

aegir230697
Plucky Tot
Plucky Tot

Posts : 14
Join date : 2013-12-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ruse session

Post  gnomecat on Sun Dec 15, 2013 1:08 pm

GC: 0H N03S THAT WAS MY FAULT WASN'T IT
GC: AND Y3AH THAT M3ANI3 DID KILL H3R MATESPRIT
GC: >8(
GC: I'M S0RRY AB0UT Y0UR LUSUS TH0UGH!
GC: N0 0N3 D3S3RV3S A D3AD LUSUS
GC: 8UT Y0U AR3 G0ING T0 PR0T0TYP3 Y0UR LUSUS?
GC: W0N'T THAT 8RING 8ACK 8AD M3M0RI3S 0R WHAT3V3R?
GC: 0H W3LL IT IS UP T0 Y0U I GU3SS


> Get out of nest/fort

It is called a nort

>Get out of nort

No! You are comfy and you have no plans of getting up!

gnomecat
Plucky Tot
Plucky Tot

Posts : 14
Join date : 2013-12-10
Location : NARNIA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ruse session

Post  aegir230697 on Sun Dec 15, 2013 1:19 pm

VR: i have seen death often
VR: plus anyway
VR: i think we got to hurry a bit
VR: since the timer is suggesting we gotta hurry now
VR: so, i must ask you
VR: do you want to wait for others to get their copies
VR: or lose this session now way too early
VR: and keep this in mind
VR: i think this has something to do with why i can see some meteors falling in the distance
VR: but may i ask one question about your connections with your ancestor
VR: besides the journal, do you got something else she had
VR: and also
VR: keep calm
VR: wether there are some meteors or not falling in close of enough distance for you to know
VR: fisk stelpa, Lalnia
==>start hurrying up
you go faster and soon enough you got everything ready to enter
but you wait for her answer or something else forcing you to enter
VR: and one morw thing
VR: how does your first kill feel like

aegir230697
Plucky Tot
Plucky Tot

Posts : 14
Join date : 2013-12-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ruse session

Post  gnomecat on Wed Dec 18, 2013 6:37 pm

GC: W3LL I WILL ANSW3R Y0UR QU3STI0NS IN 0RD3R
GC: 1. WAITING S33MS LIK3 TH3 83ST CH0IC3 RIGHT N0W
GC: 2. I D0... IT IS LIK3 AN H3IRL00M 0R S0M3FIN I GU3SS
GC: 3. IT F33LS AWFUL
GC: ALS0
GC: WHAT TH3 GLU8 D03S FISK ST3LPA M3AN?????


>Worry for your life

You are worrying. That accomplished absolutely nothing

>Save your own life and run the client copy

No. If you do that there is a high chance of you AND Ragnar's death. At least that's what it looks like from the online walkthroughs you have seen.

gnomecat
Plucky Tot
Plucky Tot

Posts : 14
Join date : 2013-12-10
Location : NARNIA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ruse session

Post  aegir230697 on Wed Dec 18, 2013 6:47 pm

VR: what is that heirloom then?
==> Be ready with your weapons and to enter
you already have done that
you must be sure to delay as much as reasonably possible
just in case
VR: and fisk stelpa means nothing
VR: and it is kinda irrelevant to the more important things going on right now
VR: however, if you must now, it means female seadweller
VR: but now
VR: i remember one thing
VR: i have yet to ask you your age
VR: sæta kjána stelpa

aegir230697
Plucky Tot
Plucky Tot

Posts : 14
Join date : 2013-12-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ruse session

Post  gnomecat on Sun Dec 22, 2013 10:02 pm

GC: 0H 0KAY
GC: I AM 6 ALM0ST 7 SW33PS TH0UGH
GC: WHAT AB0UT Y0U?
GC: AND W0ULD Y0U ST0P SAYING THINGS I D0N'T UND3RSTAND!
GC: IT IS ANN0YING
GC: N0W I WANT T0 KN0W WHAT THAT M3ANS T00!
GC: N0 MATT3R H0W IRR3L3VANT IT MAY 0R MAY N0T B3 8P


>RUN THE THING

We have been over this if you run the disk you will just die anyways. It isn't worth it.

gnomecat
Plucky Tot
Plucky Tot

Posts : 14
Join date : 2013-12-10
Location : NARNIA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ruse session

Post  aegir230697 on Sun Dec 22, 2013 10:09 pm

VR: fine, i will tell you what i said except the first word
VR: that i will tell later
VR: but the two last words mean silly girl
VR: but i am six sweeps as well
VR: but back to that heirloom you said you had
VR: besides the journal

aegir230697
Plucky Tot
Plucky Tot

Posts : 14
Join date : 2013-12-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ruse session

Post  gnomecat on Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:03 am

GC: IT'S A N3CKLAC3
GC: WHY D03S IT MATT3R TH0UGH?
GC: I M3AN IT HAS LIT3RALLY N0THING T0 D0 WITH TH3 GAM3
GC: RIGHT?
GC: BY TH3 WAY
GC: D0 Y0U KN0W IF ANY0N3 3LS3 IS PLAYING WITH US?
GC: 0R IS IT JUST US??????

gnomecat
Plucky Tot
Plucky Tot

Posts : 14
Join date : 2013-12-10
Location : NARNIA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ruse session

Post  aegir230697 on Mon Dec 30, 2013 2:08 pm

==>check wether anyone else is coming
it seems this is no longer the case
despite your attempts at getting as many random people as possible no one else has arrived yet
VR: it seems not
VR: despite my attempts of getting more people
VR: so i do think we are alone for this game
VR: and i asked you about your heirloom for i got one myself
VR: it is the weapons of the Hardrada
VR: and as it seems soon i will be the last pillager
VR: i will soon enough become the next grand pillager as well as a Hardrada
VR: but don't worry
VR: i won't kill you or anything
VR: but seeing as we are gonna be the only one entering the game i do believe time has come for the same thing be done for you
VR: ready to be connected in the game?

aegir230697
Plucky Tot
Plucky Tot

Posts : 14
Join date : 2013-12-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ruse session

Post  gnomecat on Mon Dec 30, 2013 5:45 pm

GC: AS R3ADY AS I'LL 3V3R 83!
GC: I H0P3 HAVING 0NLY TW0 PLAY3RS W0N'T MAK3 TH3 GAM3 HARD3R 0R S0M3FIN


>Install disc

You grab your client copy of the game and put it into your HUSKTOP. You listen to it spin around and soon a small box pops up on your screen asking if you want to install it.

>Click okay

You hit the okay button and wait for it to download.

>Inform Ragnar of your progress

GC: 0KAY IT IS INSTALLING 8P
GC: H0P3FULLY THIS D03SN'T TAK3 T00 L0NG 8(
GC: TH3 ST0RM 0UTSID3 IS G3TTING W0RSE AND W0RSE!
GC: I D0N'T WANT T0 DI3 N3V3R KN0WING WHAT THAT FIRST W0RD 0F Y0UR GI883RFISH M3ANS 8P
GC: DID Y0U S33 WHAT I DID TH3R3?
GC: GI883RFISH
GC: FISH PUNS AR3 TH3 C00L3ST 8P


>Check download progress

You switch tabs and see it is 75% of the way there.

gnomecat
Plucky Tot
Plucky Tot

Posts : 14
Join date : 2013-12-10
Location : NARNIA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ruse session

Post  aegir230697 on Tue Dec 31, 2013 2:13 am

VR: yes
VR: that would be unfourtyanate
VR: i guess i shall be ready to be your server player then
VR: just waiting till i find a client to connect with
VR:which would be you in this case
VR: and nice work on that fish pun
VR: and at least you wanting to know that word gives you a motivation to continue
VR: even if it is only a small one
VR:however
VR: i will say it is very fitting and true

aegir230697
Plucky Tot
Plucky Tot

Posts : 14
Join date : 2013-12-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ruse session

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum