If I Gave You My Love (Bro/John)

Page 34 of 35 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: If I Gave You My Love (Bro/John)

Post  phoenixCrabapple on Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:04 am

"Plannin' on goin' to sleep?" Bro said with a raised eyebrow. He looked appreciatively at John's body when he came back, still young and slightly awkward, but with developing muscles in his arms. "Seriously dude, any time you feel uncomfortable just tell me to stop, even if it's after the first poke or whatever." His hands twitched a bit impatiently on his thighs as he faced John.
phoenixCrabapple
Secretary Treasurer of Cocks

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  solarOrigins on Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:07 am

"Okay" John replied, biting his lip and looking down at his own lap shyly. "Um... Do- Do I need to do anything?" he asked, blushing lightly.
solarOrigins
Poet of Time
Poet of Time

View user profile http://spazzterror.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  phoenixCrabapple on Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:12 am

Bro smirked, shaking his head, then stopped. "Actually, how 'bout you put your shirt back on. No need to get all lewd on me like that." He situated himself a little more comfortably on the futon, trying to hash out a plan of attack. No, not attack. Just a plan of action. The kid wasn't a piece of meat, as Dave had kept telling him earlier that day.
phoenixCrabapple

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  solarOrigins on Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:15 am

"Okay" John mumbled, shifting so he could lean over the side of the futon to grab the tank top he wore with the shorts before. He sat back up to shimmy it over his head and his hair came out messier than before, not that his hair wasn't always messy anyway. "um, better?" he asked softly.
solarOrigins
Poet of Time
Poet of Time

Back to top Go down

Post  phoenixCrabapple on Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:21 am

"Yeah," Bro said, the disturbance of John's hair providing a nice starting point. He reached out a gloved hand to run his fingers through it, trying to get it back into it's former orientation. It wasn't much use, so Bro just watched his skin disappearing between John's dark strands of hair. Nice and easy to start off with.
phoenixCrabapple

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  solarOrigins on Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:24 am

John closed his eyes and exhaled softly, enjoying the sensation. "That feels nice." he mumbled, leaning into the touch slightly.
solarOrigins
Poet of Time
Poet of Time

Back to top Go down

Post  phoenixCrabapple on Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:29 am

"Good," Bro replied, running his hand through the soft black hair a few more times before moving his hand down to caress the back of John's neck. He kneaded slightly, pressing into the muscles gently before moving down to give his shoulder similar treatment. He moved his other hand up to his other shoulder, rubbing out any knots that might have built up from the stress of studying.
phoenixCrabapple

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  solarOrigins on Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:34 am

John made a little noise of contentment, letting his head tilt forward, lax on his neck. "That's really nice" he mumbled. "But it makes me kinda sleepy"
solarOrigins
Poet of Time
Poet of Time

Back to top Go down

Post  phoenixCrabapple on Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:43 am

"Wow, and you were so confident about beating me." He slipped his hands further down John's body, curling his hands around his clothed ribcage. "Maybe that was my plan all along." he lightened his touch, making it much more teasing as his fingers roamed around John's torso, feeling the contours of his body beneath the shirt. He grew a bit bolder, slipping one hand down to his hips and then working it under the shirt to slide back up, keeping his touch light enough to tickle slightly.
phoenixCrabapple

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  solarOrigins on Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:48 am

John giggled softly. "Tickles" he smiled, lifting his head again. "I can take the shirt back off if you want." he squinted a little, trying to see Bro's face.
solarOrigins
Poet of Time
Poet of Time

Back to top Go down

Post  phoenixCrabapple on Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:53 am

"Nah, if anyone's takin' it off it's gonna be me," Bro replied. His other hand joined the first beneath the fabric, just moving around, getting a literal feel for things. After a basic tactile inspection, Bro moved his hands up in tandem, settling below John's armpits. He rubbed his thumbs lightly over the kid's nipples, watching his face curiously to see what sort of reaction that got.
phoenixCrabapple

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  solarOrigins on Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:57 am

John made a little noise of curiosity. "That feels funny" he stated. "Like, just weird, I dunno." His face screwed up slightly, but he made no move to stop Bro. "Your hands are really warm." he stated after a few minutes of slightly awkward silence.
solarOrigins
Poet of Time
Poet of Time

Back to top Go down

Post  phoenixCrabapple on Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:07 am

"Thanks," Bro replied, not sure what else to say to that comment. The naivete of John's reactions could help but make Bro feel a little guilty, like he was doing something wrong. But he also wanted to see what other reactions he could get from John, and he wasn't really one to stick to doing the right thing anyway. He flicked John's nipples a little harder before slowly moving his hands back down to his hips. There he grabbed the edge of John's shirt and lifted to take it off again. A little redundant perhaps, but the act of removing clothes could never been overrated, in Bro's mind.
phoenixCrabapple

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  solarOrigins on Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:15 am

John bit his lip again as the shirt came off, and he shifted slightly, trying not to show how nervous he still was. "Um... Your gloves are soft" he stated, trying to start a conversation to distract him.
solarOrigins
Poet of Time
Poet of Time

Back to top Go down

Post  phoenixCrabapple on Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:25 am

"Yeah they're pretty old," Bro replied, realizing suddenly that maybe he shouldn't be touching the kid with such old probably dirty material. He shut up the voice in his head that said his hands probably weren't much better for being old and dirty, and unsnapped the leather to strip the gloves off. He wiped his palms on his jeans before returning them to John's skin.

It felt a lot different now, running his bare hand along the kid's spine to just above his ass, then back around his hip to his front again. He moved it down to his thigh lightly as his other hand went back to caress the side of his neck. He should probably kiss the kid again before things got too far. Didn't want this to feel too impersonal. "You okay?" he asked.
phoenixCrabapple

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  solarOrigins on Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:32 am

"Yeah" John replied, looking up at his voice. "I'm okay. I didn't say anything" He still couldn't see anything, but he was looking to where he thought Bro's voice was coming from. "Your hands are kinda soft, from the gloves I mean. It feels nice."
solarOrigins
Poet of Time
Poet of Time

Back to top Go down

Post  phoenixCrabapple on Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:41 am

"Just makin' sure," Bro said, running a finger along John's thigh down to where his shorts ended. He remembered earlier in the day and moved back up to the waistband, pulling it down slightly to reveal the burn scar. He brushed his thumb over it with interest, continuing to rub the back of John's neck. "I want you to feel nice, John," he said lowly, then leaned in to put his lips on the kid's throat.
phoenixCrabapple

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  solarOrigins on Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:45 am

John swallowed, his throat moving under Bro's lips. He shifted slightly, That strange warm feeling was starting in the pit of his stomach again and it was even making his 'special place' feel strange, but in a good way. "I-I do feel nice" he stammered softly.
solarOrigins
Poet of Time
Poet of Time

Back to top Go down

Post  phoenixCrabapple on Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:51 am

"Sweet," Bro murmured against John's skin, his tongue flicking out to lick it. He traced the edges of that scar a few times before he wrapped his arms lightly around John's back, pulling him closer. Very gradually he began making his way up John's neck with his mouth, along his jaw to his chin, and finally up to his lips. He kissed him more firmly this time, but it was still relatively chaste.
phoenixCrabapple

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  solarOrigins on Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:55 am

John's breathing was shaky at best, growing more so the closer Bro got to his lips. Hesitantly, he lifted his hands to Bro's shoulders and pressed his lips back, kissing him in return. He was still really nervous, but what better way to let Bro know that he was okay with this.
solarOrigins
Poet of Time
Poet of Time

Back to top Go down

Post  phoenixCrabapple on Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:06 am

Bro breathed a sigh of relief against John's cheek now that the kid was reciprocating. At least he wasn't completely traumatizing him. As he kneaded his lips against John's, gentle but firm, he pulled him forward even more, onto his lap. One of his hands moved down to rub at John's thigh, getting closer to his crotch by degrees. He was moving pretty fast, but by Bro's standards it was absolutely glacial. He was used to people pretty much ready to do whatever the hell he wanted, he didn't have to be cautious like this. He flicked his tongue out again, testing the waters by swiping it along John's bottom lip.
phoenixCrabapple

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  solarOrigins on Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:12 am

John very hesitantly parted his lips. Kissing, while something he had participated in many times before, was an entirely different experience when there was a hand stroking your thigh and getting closer to an erection you weren't sure how long you've had. He wasn't sure if this was how fast things normally went, or if Bro was just impatient.
solarOrigins
Poet of Time
Poet of Time

Back to top Go down

Post  phoenixCrabapple on Tue Aug 30, 2011 12:58 am

Bro took John's parting lips as the go ahead and gently introduced his tongue to John's, sliding the wet muscles softly against each other. He pulled John closer still, but was careful not to let him feel how hard he was himself. He moved his hand up through John's hair again, his nails dragging gently across his scalp. The other hand kept slowly creeping up and across the kid's thigh, insanely curious as to what he might find.
phoenixCrabapple

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  solarOrigins on Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:13 am

John made a small noise and his mouth opened wider for Bro. The introduction of Bro's tongue and the hand running through his hair distracted John from the hand on his thigh. He was quivering gently, partially because he was nervous and partially because Bro's gentle touches were affecting him in a way he'd never felt before. For just a moment, John thought that this must be how everyone else feels when they're making out, or whatever this was.
solarOrigins
Poet of Time
Poet of Time

Back to top Go down

Post  phoenixCrabapple on Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:44 am

Bro delved deeper into John's mouth, locking their lips together as they kissed. He hummed in response to the noise John made, squeezing his thigh a bit. He finally made it to his target, brushing against the front of John's shorts lightly, almost as if by accident. He felt a surge of pride and arousal, as if he usually had trouble getting others hot. It was different with this kid though, who had complained of never feeling anything "down there." This was a real achievement.
phoenixCrabapple

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 35 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top