Make you Feel My Love (Dad/Bro)

Page 21 of 22 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Make you Feel My Love (Dad/Bro)

Post  phoenixCrabapple on Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:38 pm

Bro whined a bit at the loss of contact, sitting back a bit to see what the deal was. He looked down at Mr. Egbert pumping himself for a few moments, then moved one of his hands down to hover near the older man's cock. "C-Can I...?" he asked tentatively.

"Well then quit stallin'," Dave said defiantly, leaning back a bit even as he spoke.
phoenixCrabapple
Secretary Treasurer of Cocks

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  solarOrigins on Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:44 pm

Robert let out a breathy chuckle, letting go and moving his hand out of Bro's way. "Go right ahead" He smiled, looking at him lustfully. "I suppose its only fair to let you return the favor.

John licked his lips, hesitating only a moment, before leaning the rest of the distance between them and smashing their lips together in a chaste kiss.
solarOrigins
Poet of Time
Poet of Time

View user profile http://spazzterror.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  phoenixCrabapple on Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:59 pm

Bro brought his hand away briefly to lick his palm, covering it with saliva before returning it to wrap around Mr. Egbert's erection. He licked his lips as he worked, starting out at a steady moderate pace but speeding up after a bit. "Is..is this good, Daddy?" he asked, eager to please, twisting his hand every few strokes.

Dave blinked, then closed his eyes and pushed back with his own lips, hard enough to push John away after a moment. His face was slightly pink again as he said, "You got balls Egbert, I'll give you that. Stealin' my first kiss like that."
phoenixCrabapple

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  solarOrigins on Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:06 pm

Robert moaned. "Oh yes, that's so good Brodrick" He put his hand on Bro's shoulder. "You're such a good boy"

John blushed darkly, sputtering for a minute to find words. "It was my first kiss too!"
solarOrigins
Poet of Time
Poet of Time

Back to top Go down

Post  phoenixCrabapple on Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:24 pm

Bro grinned, encouraged by Mr. Egbert's reaction. "I wanna make you feel good, Dad," he said, so deep into his role that the devotion in his voice was completely genuine. He looked between Robert and his cock for a moment, then suddenly shifted down to take him into his mouth. He didn't give a single fuck that it was coated with his own semen, lapping it up as he curled his tongue and lips around the shaft.

"Welp," Dave said, covering his flush by making an exaggerated gesture of wiping his lips off with his sleeve.
phoenixCrabapple

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  solarOrigins on Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:31 pm

Robert moaned loudly in surprise. "Ah! Brodrick! Oh you're such a good boy. You're so good to Daddy" he groaned, a hand finding its way into Bro's hair. "I'm almost there, will you help Daddy the rest of the way?"

John's blush darkened and he whirled around and dashed out of the kitchen in embarrassment. He practically threw himself down onto the couch, glaring at the blank television screen.
solarOrigins
Poet of Time
Poet of Time

Back to top Go down

Post  phoenixCrabapple on Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:59 am

"Mmmhmm," Bro hummed through his full mouth, nodding by way of bobbing his head up and down on Robert's cock. God he wanted to help Daddy so fucking much. He'd do anything to please him in that moment, even the most degrading whorish, things. He moaned appropriately, one hand wrapping around the base Robert's erection, the other clinging to his back.

Dave sat in the kitchen for a bit, just staring at the table. Eventually he got up and walked into the living room, hanging on the doorframe. "Look dude, I'm sorry I gay chickened you outta your first kiss. I know you were savin' it for that Dan girl across the street."
phoenixCrabapple

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  solarOrigins on Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:09 am

Robert moaned and gave a shallow thrust, trying to hold back but failing as he came, barely managing to get out a warning before it happened. He simply sat there when it was over, leaning against his headboard and panting.

"Her name is Danni." John grumbled. "And you sure don't sound sorry."
solarOrigins
Poet of Time
Poet of Time

Back to top Go down

Post  phoenixCrabapple on Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:19 am

Bro wasn't prepared, and choked a bit as the semen spurted into his mouth. It spilled out of the corners of his lips as he licked what he could off of the spent cock in front of him. He cringed a bit at the bitter taste, but the feeling of satisfaction of making Robert come overrode his mild disgust. He pulled off Mr. Egbert, looking up at him with jizz still sliding down his chin. "Did I...make you proud, Daddy?"

"Well shit, I didn't think you were actually gonna do it. What do you want? Me to turn back time or somethin'?" Dave frowned, crossing his arms.
phoenixCrabapple

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  solarOrigins on Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:34 am

"You made me so proud" Robert replied with a little smile, pulling Bro up to lick his cum off his chin before kissing him. "So proud" he mumbled against his lips.

"No Dave, I want you to leave me to sulk until we go sledding." John replied with a little glare in his direction. He wasn't so much mad that he had given up his first kiss to Dave, in fact it had boosted his prankster's gambit a great deal, no, the problem here was Dave's response to the whole thing.
solarOrigins
Poet of Time
Poet of Time

Back to top Go down

Post  phoenixCrabapple on Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:43 pm

"Mmh." Bro was glad Robert was kissing him, because if not the muffled sound he'd made into the older man's mouth would have been much closer to the small sob that it actually was. He couldn't remember when anyone had said they were proud of him. He didn't even care that it was for sucking dick. He pressed his lips back against Mr. Egbert, clutching weakly to the back of his shirt.

"Damn. Okay dude, lemme know when you're over your horror at having kissed a dude." Shit, Dave wouldn't have thought kissing him would have been that bad. Apparently it was the fucking apocalypse for Egbert though. He kept his cool long enough to get upstairs before his shoulders slumped as he made his way to John's bedroom.
phoenixCrabapple

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  solarOrigins on Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:39 pm

Robert kissed him again and again,, murmuring about how proud he was between each kiss. "You're such a wonderful boy" he finally stated, pulling Bro's head to his chest and resting his chin on top of it. "You are such a wonderful boy that I am so proud of, and you deserve every bit of love I'm giving you"

"I'm not horrified that I kissed a dude!" John shot back loudly.
solarOrigins
Poet of Time
Poet of Time

Back to top Go down

Post  phoenixCrabapple on Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:05 pm

Bro took about as much as he could bear before burying his face in Robert's shoulder again. "Oh my god, you're gonna kill me." His voice was shaky, and he tried to play it off as a laugh. He had absolutely no idea how to deal with this, so he just kept clinging to Robert and trying not to be a pussy.

"Whatever," Dave mumbled under his breath. He was vaguely tempted to go find out what the hell Bro and Mr. Egbert were doing, but he wasn't sure he wanted to know. Too much weird, unsettling kissing going on in this house.
phoenixCrabapple

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  solarOrigins on Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:26 am

Robert frowned lighlty. "What's wrong Brodrick?" He asked gently "Have I upset you?"

John sulked a few minutes in silence before getting up and following Dave upstairs to his room. He glared at him from the doorway.
solarOrigins
Poet of Time
Poet of Time

Back to top Go down

Post  phoenixCrabapple on Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:37 am

Bro shook his head against Robert's shoulder, finally getting ahold of himself and sitting up a bit. "No...you didn't. I just...I'm not used to this kinda sh- stuff." He laughed a bit, suddenly feeling light and rather giddy.

Dave was messing with his iPhone when he saw John standing in the doorway. He frowned slightly. "What man? Look I said I'm sorry. I can tell Bro we gotta stay in a hotel till our flight home if you want me outta your house or some shit."
phoenixCrabapple

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  solarOrigins on Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:59 am

"Are you sure you're not upset?" Robert asked, reaching out to gently caress Bro's cheek. "You seemed that way just a moment ago."

"I don't want you to leave. But I'm not gonna stop being mad at you. That was really uncalled for. I mean, you didn't have to look so disgusted when you wiped your lips. I mean, it isn't like I tried to french you or anything." John snapped.
solarOrigins
Poet of Time
Poet of Time

Back to top Go down

Post  phoenixCrabapple on Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:19 am

"I'm cool just...kinda overwhelmed I guess." It was weird, Bro was never overwhelmed. He could always deal with whatever life threw at him. But a few encouraging words from Dad had totally

Dave raised an eyebrow. That was why John was pissed. "Sorry if I wasn't into your meatloaf kiss, dude. if you wanna try again after we brush our teeth or something that's fine," he scoffed.
phoenixCrabapple

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  solarOrigins on Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:51 am

"Is that all?" Robert's lips quirked into a small smile. "Should I keep telling you my sweet nothings until you're comfortable with it?" he purred, tilting his head so he could nuzzle at the side of Bro's head. "You're such a wonderful young man. You are, and I love you. How do you feel about that?"

"Fuck you Dave." John snapped. He turned on his heel and stormed to the bathroom to brush his teeth anyway.
solarOrigins
Poet of Time
Poet of Time

Back to top Go down

Post  phoenixCrabapple on Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:10 pm

Bro tensed up, not sure how to react. So much shit he'd never had to deal with. He though he'd be fine without it all his life. Right now it was like an overdose of affection and he wasn't sure he could take it. "Oh god. I dunno man. This is like....I dunno. 'M sorry." He was completely at a loss.

Dave threw up his hands in frustration. "What the fuck man," he muttered, shaking his head.
phoenixCrabapple

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  solarOrigins on Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:36 pm

"Don't be sorry" Robert replied with a little smile. "You don't have to say it, I'm just telling you what you deserve. And you deserve every bit that I'm giving you and more"

John brushed his teeth furiously, his grip tight on his tooth brush. He was so mad that Dave had to go and act like that, he wasn't Gay, but he still didn't find it that bad.
solarOrigins
Poet of Time
Poet of Time

Back to top Go down

Post  phoenixCrabapple on Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:26 pm

"Thanks..." Bro said a bit weakly, his deathgrip on Robert's shirt finally loosening a bit. He slipped the fingers of one hand under his shades, rubbing his eyes. Because he had an itch. Totally.

Dave fell back on John's bed, frowning at the ceiling and totally confused. It hadn't been gross, just...embarrassing and kind of weird.
phoenixCrabapple

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  solarOrigins on Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:30 pm

"Don't worry about it" Robert smiled. "Now, let's get cleaned up and take the boys sledding. Do you want some long johns?"

John finished brushing his teeth and stormed back to his room, ignoring Dave to rummage in his drawers for some long johns to put on under his clothes.
solarOrigins
Poet of Time
Poet of Time

Back to top Go down

Post  phoenixCrabapple on Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:52 pm

"Uh...no I think I'm good," Bro said, finally looking down at himself. He tucked himself back into his underwear, zipping up his pants as he shifted off of Robert to sit on the bed. Right. They still had to go sledding. Bro wasn't sure how much more excitement he could take today.

"Seriously, man, what do you want?" Dave asked, sitting up on his elbows a bit. Who would have thought gay chicken could have such dire consequences?
phoenixCrabapple

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  solarOrigins on Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:57 pm

"Are you sure? It will be colder than you think" Robert smiled. "And the long Johns will keep you dry as well when the snow melts on your clothes. I'd be more than happy to give you a pair of mine to borrow"

John ignored Dave to pull out a pair of Blue long johns, tucking them under his arm and pulling out a second pair of socks as well.
solarOrigins
Poet of Time
Poet of Time

Back to top Go down

Post  phoenixCrabapple on Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:34 pm

Bro would have argued, but he was feeling entirely too docile at the moment. Besides, it would be sort of ironic he supposed, and it would be under his clothes. "Yeah okay, I guess," he said, unbuckling his pants again.

Dave shrugged and flopped back down on the bed, no idea what to do. Well, he had an idea but, while it may have been easy for Egbert, but it was considerably more difficult for Dave, despite all his big talk.
phoenixCrabapple

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 22 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top