Silence is Golden (Open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Silence is Golden (Open)

Post  titanicIronsmith on Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:15 am

Another day another set of new blooming bruises. It's a regular routine for you, Reiley Dlvano, a low blood that thinks much too highly of himself. Try as you might to turn a profit in your productive and meaningful hobby not many trolls come to appreciate your magnificence. A shame really. It really limits you to the few so called friends you have, a handful of various castes that can tolerate your attitude and foul temper. At the moment you are trying to settle down from yet another unsuccessful trip into the communal hivestem to entice a few suckers into buying your over priced fashion wares.

And it's always your luck running into overly bitter fashion disasters that can't take a decent critique.

Plopping down at your desk, it seems your moirail is mia again, there's little to keep you from surfing a few of the open chatrooms and vent your frustrations on those meeker then yourself. Though you have a bad habit of picking fights with those much higher on the hemospectrum then yourself. Ambris keeps telling you it will end badly but you tend not to follow her advice when she's not around. Jumping in and out of the chats before you settle in one that you frequent regularly. Of course several of the usual trolls are quick to leave the moment your name pops in.

RD: so nothing interesting going on then, just a room full of BULGESUCKING fucktards as always
RD: no action again for me tonight
RD: FUCKING PATHETIC
titanicIronsmith
Nipper Cadet
Nipper Cadet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Silence is Golden (Open)

Post  squareVisions on Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:01 am

You have settled into your usual chatroom and are spending the time chatting with various trolls. You are particularly fond of this chatroom because they are all particularly open minded, which is not a common trait among trolls who usually verbally kick the shit out of each other. That serenity you've enjoy is once again broken by a troll who is very self absorbed and boisterous. Luckily for you; you are exceptionally capable of dealing with his bullshit, so you decide to greet him.

TG: Hello deerest friend?
TG: Welcome once more to this chatroom?
TG: I see you are once again frustrated with this life?
TG: W001d you like to speek of it with me?
TG: Or are you still deernying the truth?
squareVisions
Anklebiter
Anklebiter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  titanicIronsmith on Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:13 am

Oh shit, oh shit. After a few moments of that awkward silence some idiot manages to find this courage and speak up. But of course it's the same usual idiot that tries to play it so fucking slick and smooth with you. You are halfway between flipping your husktop already before you collect yourself and settle in again. You will not let some high and mighty high blood talk down to you. Fuck no.

RD: oh great LOOK WHAT WE HAVE HERE
RD: what the actual fuck is with all these SHITTY QUESTIONS
RD: patronizing me doesnt seem like a great way to start off a conversation fucktwit
RD: how about YOU GET OFF YOUR FUCKING HIGHHOOFBEAST
RD: LIFE IS fucking shitty rainbows and motherfucking peaches n cream
RD: how about you SAY SOMETHING A LITTLE MORE MEANINGFUL
RD: or shove it back down your shitfilled INCESSANT chitinous windchute

Ok, you seem a little more ornery tonight then usual.

Last edited by titanicIronsmith on Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
titanicIronsmith
Nipper Cadet
Nipper Cadet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  squareVisions on Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:51 pm

He seems to react in a pretty much expected manner. You shake your head in disappointment, for you were hoping he would have changed his attitude just a little. You have come to believe that he has a troll napoleon complex. Since he always speaks of how others look down and belittle him, when really nothing has happened. Even troll napoleon didn't feel as small as this guy, and that is saying something considering you're pretty sure he sounds made up and dumb.

TG: Haha Calm down deerest patron of the trolleean chat?
TG: No one is patronizing you?
TG: I see you are still deernying it?
TG: Oh well I guess it cannot bee helped, so what brings you to our humble chat room once again?
TG: Perhaps you have nothing left to doe, or maybee you are simply trying to bullee some people from the safety of the net? :)
squareVisions
Anklebiter
Anklebiter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  titanicIronsmith on Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:39 pm

Fuck this fucking fucktard. You were riled up before, now you are simply livid and ready to tear into this troll like no one's business. How dare he talk to you like this? Your hate for this asshole is growing to whole new levels and his smugness is literally making you see spades. You crack your knuckles and roll your head around your shoulders. Oh you will having a fun night.

RD: again with that FUCKING UPPITY ATTITUDE
RD: and it is none of your fucking business why im here
RD: dont act LIKE YOU FUCKING KNOW ME YOU SHITSTAIN
RD: IF THESE DIPSHITS CANT HANDLE THE LITERAL FUCKING FIRE then
RD: i bet you stick around because you enjoy the attention
RD: since you ARE THE only one fucking riding me about it
RD: i bet you ARE FUCKING GETTING OFF ON THIS SHIT
RD: STOP SELFSATISFYING your bulge
RD: i wouldnt have any problem TELLING YOU THIS FACE TO FACE
titanicIronsmith
Nipper Cadet
Nipper Cadet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  squareVisions on Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:40 am

He seems to be getting even more flustered, and you cannot honestly say you're surprised. You wonder if he might have felt neglected or possibly rejected by something, or perhaps he is simply projecting his hate for something outwardly. You are unsure, but if you probed his mind you might find what the root of his anger is. You would have to ask to probe his mind first though; anything else would be rude.

TG: I do not act?
TG: I simplee undeerstand? :)
TG: I doe not see a fire, but alright?
TG: I doe not take satisfaction in your burdens my brother?
TG: Oh, doe you want to meet in person deerest patron?
TG: Because I think that would bee very interesting? Maybee eeven fun?
squareVisions
Anklebiter
Anklebiter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  titanicIronsmith on Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:40 am

You rub your face for a moment before screaming into your palms. You are just hysterically angry tonight. Every light blue word of text is making that comforting burning rage sing in your veins. And your moirail is still off doing whatever it is she does these days. You could probably use a hug or something to tear into. Sadly you have neither at your disposal so your only outlet is to continue degrading this high blooded asshole.

RD: no just shut the fuck up already
RD: nothing YOU SAY matters to me
RD: fuck you and fuck your MISCONCEPTION THAT I WOULD EVER WANT TO MEET YOU in person
RD: to have to deal with your REGURGITATIONINDUCING FACE in real life would have me flipping off the motherfucking handle in epic proportions
RD: UNLESS you have some sick and fucking TWISTED FANTASY OF TRYING TO ANTAGONIZE ALL THE LOWBLOODS you come across then meet them to have them culled
RD: you are a sick bastard indeed
RD: i am sure your definition of FUN WOULD BE TO fucking mutilate and disembowel a shitblood like myself

You huff, your words are all about your suspicions, the truth is you are very much sure this troll would cull you first before bothering to even start a proper conversation with you. Because all high bloods are out to kill any filthy peasant blood they come across for any reason. You're only alive now because you are skilled in killing whenever and however. And having quick flash images of your impending demise before it can happen does help too. And right now you can't really put a fix on whether inviting this random troll to a face to face vocal throw down would end with a possible death scenario or not. And that terrifies you.
titanicIronsmith
Nipper Cadet
Nipper Cadet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  squareVisions on Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:56 am

You sit there staring at the screen, the troll is throwing another tantrum. All that anger can't be good for a troll. You are beginning to think that he may have some sort of grudge against highbloods, maybe he is bullied. Yes that is starting to seem like the case in your opinion. You decide to address him once more.

TG: I think that what what I say meens a lot to you?
TG: If not, then why doe you take so much of it and get angree deer?
TG: I must admit I am disappointed that you don't want to meet so we can discuss your issues further?
TG: Oh well, fate will work things out?
TG: I don't like culling, and am not a supporter of castes?
TG: I think you're projecting someone you dislike onto mee, because of my "highblooded caste"?
TG: Doe you often encounter people who deercide to bully you for your place in the caste system of our culture?
TG: I think that is why you might feel uncomfortable about your hemotype? :)
squareVisions
Anklebiter
Anklebiter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  titanicIronsmith on Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:34 pm

Ugh, this guy just isn't getting the picture. Nothing this highblood had to say mattered to him. He could take his options and theories and shove it right up his nook. Angry? Oh you aren't angry. You are simply venting your displeasure. Oh yes, you will let that whole mention of bullying and dislike of your caste roll off your shoulders. The ringing in your ears and drumming of your boiling blood in your veins means nothing. If his sensitive aristocratic auricular sponge clots couldn't handle a little vulgar language then he should just leave. You are just tired of everyone thinking you are worthless. How they degrade you constantly has, truthfully, made you quick tempered. Not even those of your own chaste tolerate you. That thought further infuriates you, now just seething in your seat.

RD: for your fucking information I AM fucking proud of my blood
RD: you have no right TO SAY ANYTHING ABOUT ME
RD: HOW I FEEL AND WHAT I DO aint governed by you fuck you and your UNJUSTIFIED NOBILITY
RD: all of you
RD: BORN WITH FUCKING EVERY RIGHT to do as you please
RD: shit on those who try to EARN THEIR RIGHTFUL PLACE IN THIS grubfuckin eyesore of existence
RD:

You stop there, probably for the best. Right now all you can see is red in your field of vision. Feel hot tears roll down your eyes as you slam hands down on the keyboard. Crossing your arms and burying your face in them. You hate this nameless troll and all his privileges. You hate any troll above you. What makes you so much more worthless then everyone else? You do your fair share of labor. Endless hours toiling to create your fabricated wares. And then what? Have a few purples and blues destroy them all in a matter of moments for their amusement.
titanicIronsmith
Nipper Cadet
Nipper Cadet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  squareVisions on Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:19 pm

((Sorry that my post is lacking.))

The anger of the other troll sky rockets to new proportions. His shit flipped right off the handle. Like some sort of feat of acrobatic talent and grace. Perhaps he needs to calm down a little. You have decided to help him calm down.

TG: I see you're escalating?
TG: For your safety I've decide to pacify you? :)
TG: You could suffer a bloodpusher attack?! D:
TG: One moment please?

You focus yourself searching for his location with your abilities as soon as you've locked onto him you use aforementioned abilities to calm him down. The two options placed before you are reduce his think pan to a pile of goop, or you can simply probe his mind and bring forth happy thoughts/use information from his mind to create happy thoughts. You decide the latter is the best option. Picking through his brain while he should be in a vegetative state from your entry into his brain you: you stumble upon his love of fashion and love of praise. You think this will do. You begin to craft a scenario for him to be in for a bit while he calms down, a number of people in his caste and lower castes praising him for his great fashion taste. They will all wear his clothes in sequence with what he believes they should be worn like. Best not to put many highbloods in the dream, so we do not trigger any unwanted rage within the dream. He will be given a sense/false memory of how the highbloods who beat him now are envious of him; this should grant him a sense of peace. Hopefully, to be honest you think this guy is one of the biggest knots of rage you've ever seen, but your powers are great, so you think you can pull this off.

Bitchin'.
squareVisions
Anklebiter
Anklebiter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  titanicIronsmith on Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:57 pm

You don't even look up to see what this troll has typed out now. But the ping of each sent line of text makes your ears ring and another surge of anger ripples right through you. Burying your head in your arms in an attempt to slink out of this dreadful reality.

Then, like some merciful hand of pity, you go blank. The rage is still there, burning and trying to keep the foreign psychic out. The little voices that wandered the back of your mind whispered unintelligibly to the intruder but it was obvious this was one sided. Not skilled with offensive abilities, your own psychic barrier quivering till it just gave in. The flood of faux memories came with a sudden easiness. You don't fight them, no instead you embrace them. That feel of superiority and reverence makes your bloodpusher thrum a little slower and with excitement and joy eating away your hotblooded temper. All you want is a little praise, a little adulation thrown your way. Don't you deserve a little pity now and then?

This whole episode suddenly has you feeling worn out. Slumping a bit in your seat the moment the hold would be lifted.
titanicIronsmith
Nipper Cadet
Nipper Cadet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  squareVisions on Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:27 am

Ah yes. He has attained a peaceful center. You are pretty proud of yourself. You feel bad for the guy though. Maybe you should do something for him aside from calming him down. You are sure you'll figure out what to do later, but for now you will let him be content with life for a while. You wonder if he would even allow you to help him out directly, aside from forcing your way into his thinkpan allowing him to calm the fuck down for a change. You wonder how he will be when he gets out of the dream.

TG: :)
squareVisions
Anklebiter
Anklebiter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  titanicIronsmith on Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:00 pm

You don't remember dozing off or that you were even tired enough to risk horrortorrors napping outside of your coon. But after a long few minutes in your comatose state you groan groggily and finally stir. Your head is pounding and you only remember some bits and pieces of what happened before you passed out. As for your dreams you aren't really sure why they were suddenly all cheery and shit. Lifting your glasses up to rub your sore eyes you noticed you missed a few messages, namely from that light blue text. As much as you want to be infuriated by his words you can't quite muster up the rage which only sparks mild irritation.

RD: what the
RD: WHAT THE fuck did you do to me
RD: did you mindfuck me
RD: seriously thats just fucking
RD: FUCKING UNFAIR
RD: why would you EVEN do that
RD: and stop it with the emotes shit is stupid

Well, it seems you're pretty settled for now. But it's just a temporary fix. There's no way your deep seeded anger problems can just be fazed out like that. Though you do hear commotion in the distance and a melodic voice chiming from somewhere down below. "I'm back you little dipshit." Ambris calls out from somewhere in the nutrition block. "Fixin' dinner, you ungrateful little asshole." Ah yes, the sweet, soothing sound of your moirails arrival. You should change the locks and codes of your shared Hive. That would be hilarious. But damn she is the best cook.
titanicIronsmith
Nipper Cadet
Nipper Cadet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  squareVisions on Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:56 am

He has unfortunately returned to his agitated state, but thankfully he is less angry than before. You decide its better than nothing in terms of calming him down. You will continue to put up with his anger management issues.

TG: I simply calmed you doewn in the best way possible?
TG: And I will continue to use my emoticons freely?
TG: I think that you should use them as well, they're very fun?! :D
TG: Although I can never find something to convey my horns? :(
squareVisions
Anklebiter
Anklebiter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  titanicIronsmith on Fri Mar 29, 2013 1:09 am

You sigh and adjust your glasses a bit before pushing your hair back. The multitude of braids do tend to get in the way now and then. And, well, you may be somewhat upset now you aren't quite fuming as much as you could in this moment. Suddenly rather intruded by this blue blood that has psychic abilities. That doesn't seem very fair either. A highblood with advanced mental capabilities. You kinda get the feelings that maybe he really isn't a highblood at all. He's much too friendly, too calm. This just ain't right. He's falsifying his chaste of course.

RD: WELL FUCK i dont give a flying shitstick
RD: dont do it again
RD: i dont need anyone ELSE CALMING ME DOWN or FUCKING AROUND with my thinkpan
RD: i have a moirail for such things
RD: and fuck your smiling faces of false fucking joy
RD: there aint any such faces to mimic my horns either
RD: GET OVER YOURSELF

You don't even realize that you've begun fiddling with your horns. Ugh, that's completely inappropriate. Fuck. Instead you idly busy yourself with undoing each and every beaded braid in your hair. It's going to take awhile.
titanicIronsmith
Nipper Cadet
Nipper Cadet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  squareVisions on Sat Apr 06, 2013 1:43 am

You observe him flip his shit over a bunch of little problems again, and you can just feel his anger coming off of his thinkpan. You are still not surprised, but you are saddened by the guys anger. After all you think he probably just needs TLC. Whatever that is, after all your society has no customary use of that abbreviation. You begin to wonder if you can offer no true hope for your fellow troll. Perhaps he is simply stuck in an unending cycle of anger and rage that can not be quelled. You could try to use your abilities to make him happy, but that isn't the kind of healing he needs you think. You decide to finally roll around to answering him.

TG: Wow man?
TG: Those were some deerlerious bucknasty sick fires? o:
TG: And my inconvenience of emoticons was just a minor complaint? :)
TG: I'm sorry you can't make smiles with your horns either though?
TG: I undeerstand that?
TG: Also my happiness isn't fake? :)
TG: Even though sometimes wee don't see eye to eye, I still like seeing whats going on in your life?
TG: And trying to reeson with you about how I undeerstand where you're coming from.
squareVisions
Anklebiter
Anklebiter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  squareVisions on Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:24 am

((Sorry for the horrible post my end, and not to mention it is a delayed post.))
squareVisions
Anklebiter
Anklebiter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  titanicIronsmith on Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:52 pm

Oh... ok? You are quite dumbfounded by the blue blood's response. Even if it was irritatingly delayed. Even after all the hell and bullshit you're giving him it still can't seem to crack that fucking dapper mood of his. This would be infuriating if it didn't completely throw your threw a loop. Something in you wants to punch this cheery asshole in the face while simultaneously envious of how he could take your wall of utter disrespect without backlash. Though the whole emote thing is still pissing you off. You linger this time as you try to grasp for a response that isn't so heated. Or slightly so.

RD: ok ok fuck it FINE
RD: you are ONE INCESSANT FUCK
RD: i dont understand WHAT HUMOR YOU ARE finding in this attempt at 'getting to know me'
RD: because from where i stand you will always be above me
RD: there is no reasoning
RD: YOU AND YOUR fucking polished high bloods can never see eye to eye with me
RD: its all your fault

You sit back in your seat, arms crossed over your chest as you stare bitterly and accusingly at the screen. It seems this icy bloodied noble is trying to make friends with you. But you will refuse every attempt. After all it was highbloods that killed your lusus and left you hiveless.

(hey it's cool! I'll try to give you something more to respond to, sorry. )
titanicIronsmith
Nipper Cadet
Nipper Cadet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top