Conversational Pawsibility

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Conversational Pawsibility

Post  mercurialMonster on Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:05 pm

You're running like the wind when suddenly Mr. Wolf is out in front of you, and next thing you know you're on the floor, pinned. Woah! How did that happen? You yip in surprise and alarm, squirming for a moment as you attempt to gain your barings. You can feel aches springing up where you collided with the ground, but that's nothing you can't deal with. After a few moments of working through your confused think pan, you realize what's just happened. You go placatingly still, head lolled back and throat bared in submission, though part of you thinks it's very weird to be submitting to a boy.
mercurialMonster
Bravesprout
Bravesprout

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Conversational Pawsibility

Post  squareVisions on Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:37 am

You are so happy that you have caught her. She has put herself in a submissive stillness to show her throwing in the proverbial towel. Yes you would jump for joy if you weren't busy nibbling upon your recently defeated foes noggin. Nonetheless you are simply delighted with what you've accomplished. After all she was no woolbeast in the field. No she was a hard fought foe defeated. You think if there was ever a time to hand out medals to yourself: it would be now. You decide to stop using the ability to control the characters inner monologue and actions through your 3rd person omniscient point of view, and actually get some story going on.

Rolling back over your friend you smile widely at her almost as widely as she does commonly. You laugh a bit and 'paw' at her a little before allowing her to stand back up. "Brahahaha! That was great Hihih000000! I just can't c0ntain myself! I haven't played like that in f0rever!".
squareVisions
Anklebiter
Anklebiter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum