Conversational Pawsibility

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Conversational Pawsibility

Post  squareVisions on Thu Mar 21, 2013 8:35 am

Shivas returned to his hive in the forest in the hills of Alternia. It was relatively out of the way from other trolls, except for down in another part of the forest were some weird cultists who had all night yaoi festivals and spoke in strange talk of anime... You tried to avoid them for many reasons. You examine your hives contents and make your way into your ablutionary chamber to wash the blood from your body and change into a new set of clothes. Your lusus opted to stay behind in the woods again, you wonder why that is. Maybe it had something to do with the weather. You're not exactly sure why you thought that, because it was utterly foolish. You knew the weather was always fine where you lived. Only changing in the winter seasons. Once you have finished cleansing yourself, you return to your closet. You look at the selection of clothes. Deciding to shed your winter coat you pick up a regular shirt and pants applying it to your body. After which you go check your husktop. Logging into trollian you scroll through your friends list and find someone you cannot quite recognize. They are of the same blood type as you. Perhaps you and she met and you forgot, but you figure that is unlikely and one of you might have accidentally added the other. You then realize how equally stupid that is. Seriously what is wrong with you today. You decide to talk to her regardless.

MN: Hell00000
MN: I wasn't sure where I kn0w y0u fr0m 0r wh0000 y0u are
MN S0 I um.. D0 we kn0w each 0ther
squareVisions
Anklebiter
Anklebiter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Conversational Pawsibility

Post  mercurialMonster on Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:00 am

(omfg I just realised she didn't have a handle yet lol)

You have been scampering about your plainsland hive all day, pouncing on plush toys and chewing on a tough rubber ring that has somehow managed to withstand your mighty teeth for sweeps. Chucklemum has been out, and you restlessly await her return; one can only roll around on the carpet for so long before it gets boooooooring. And plush toys don't pounce back, and you can't bite them or they'll be ruuuuuuuined. Bluh, how lame!

It's when you're beginning to give up and succumb to boredom that your husktop pings, and you sit up from your position on the floor, ears pricked. Who might that be, you wonder? You spring to you feet and leap into your chair, eager to see who's poking you.

CC: heeheehee, I don'7 7hink so?
CC: How curious, heeheehee!
CC: hi! I'm Hihihu, and who are you? Heeheeheehee, i7 rhyyyyyyymed!

Last edited by mercurialMonster on Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:32 am; edited 2 times in total
mercurialMonster
Bravesprout
Bravesprout

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  squareVisions on Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:12 am

After only a few moments of awaiting the strangers response you find out that they also don't know you. How strange you ponder this phenomena for a moment before answering. You shrug it off and continue to talk to them, hoping to make friends. She was pretty happy and seemed to laugh a lot, which was always nice. Most people don't like to keep up with your beat. So this meant that some people didn't like being around you because of that, but maybe this person would be different you think. Her name is kind of like a funny laugh you think, but that is probably just coincidence.

MN: H00000000wl 0dd
MN: Brahahaha Yes it did rhyme
MN: Hell00000 Hihihu I am Shivas
MN: It's nice t000 meat y0u
squareVisions
Anklebiter
Anklebiter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  mercurialMonster on Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:27 am

Hooooooowl! Is that what he's doing whenever he adds more '0's? Heeheehee, how fun! You bounce in your seat, giggling to yourself. And that is a good laugh, a good rumble laugh even in type format. Maybe this guy will be your friend and will let you chase him around! Not many trolls put up with your antics, being far too serious to pounce around and tussle on the floor with you. Laaaaaaame!

CC: nice 7o meeeeeee7 you!
CC: are you hooooooowling? Like a wooooooolf 7roll? Heeheehee!
CC: no7 many wolfies ou7 here! 7oo ho7 for wolfies here, hee hee!
CC: 7ell 7ell 7ell me abou7 yourself, Shiiiiiiivas! Heeheehee!
mercurialMonster
Bravesprout
Bravesprout

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  squareVisions on Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:47 am

The other troll picked up fairly quickly what you were doing with your typing quirks. You think that she must be fairly sharp. She also says she lives in a warm climate. Perhaps she was a southern hemisphere dwelling troll. Could be, you think. But better to wait and ask. You begin to wonder why she repeated the same words. Perhaps she was just excited.

MN: Yes I am h0000000wling
MN: And yes I am a w0000000lf >:3
MN: Brahahaha Is that a fact
MN: I am a f0rest dweller, I have a w0000000lfdad wh000 has been rather m00dy lately >:/
MN: I like hunting, and painting, and b00ks, and r0lling ar0und >:3
MN: I like l0ts 0f stuff, and s0metimes I may r0leplay a little but it's secret >:o
MN: What ab0000ut y0u
MN: Tell me what y0u're like
squareVisions
Anklebiter
Anklebiter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  mercurialMonster on Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:09 am

He is a wolf troll! How fun! And he likes hunting and rolling around, gosh! And roleplaying but shhhhhhh it is a secret! Heeheehee, how fun! You like this wolfie troll already, heehee! You wonder how he feels about chewing things? And chasing, and pouncing! You hope that he likes to play, and not just those silly "proper" games that other trolls liked.

CC: I like 7hose 7hings 7oo, heeheehee!
CC: I live on 7he ho7 ho7 plains wi7h my hyena lusus, Chucklemum!
CC: heehee, ummm, I like chasing and pouncing and 7ussling, heeheehee! And I like spooooooo7s!
CC: and bi7ing! *CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP* heehee!
CC: bu7 other 7rolls don't like chasing and rolling and never wan7 7o play wi7h me :(
mercurialMonster
Bravesprout
Bravesprout

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  squareVisions on Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:27 am

You discover she is a hyena troll! Putting all of the pieces of her warm climate and tendencies together. You feel a little foolish but you brush it off. She expresses her mutual interest in the hobbies you listed, and she tells you that she also enjoys a number of other things you like. You smile at your husktop like a moron at this new found friend.

MN: Really w0000000wl
MN: I like th0se t0000000 >:D
MN: Especially chasing, and p0uncing, and tussling
MN: I w00000000uld play with y0u, n0 0ne really likes t0 play with me either, but if we play t0gether then we w0n't have s0 l0nely
squareVisions
Anklebiter
Anklebiter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  mercurialMonster on Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:42 am

You make an excited chirping sound, springing to your feet to run up and down your respiteblock only to return to your seat, giggling uncontrollably. You're just so excited to have a new friend to play with! You're a very friendly troll, but just a bit too rough and tumble for most. But Mr. Wolf is rough and tumble too!

CC: *gasp!* reeeeeeeally??
CC: 7ha7 would be lo7s if fun! Heeheehee!
CC: sorry if I bi7e you :( I ge7 7oo exci7ed some 7imes!
CC: bu7 I will 7ry no7 7o chomp you, heeheehee!
mercurialMonster
Bravesprout
Bravesprout

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  squareVisions on Thu Mar 21, 2013 8:50 pm

You read her text and celebrate your establishment of friendship and tussling partnership by getting up and jumping and dancing like a spazz. You then realize that this would be weird to anyone who could somehow see or know what you were doing. You decide to stop and return to the husktop. Hihihu seems to share your enthusiasm, and appears to be very reserved about harming you. You are honestly a little disappointed, for the biting is one of the best parts. Seriously? What kind of a sick fuck are you?

MN: /n0ds head h0wlpily
MN: Yes really
MN: I think will be l0ts 0f fun t000000000 >:D
MN: 0h um, I d0 n0t mind biting, it's kind 0f fun
MN: Alright if y0u think that's best >:)
MN: S0 where d0 y0u want to meat
squareVisions
Anklebiter
Anklebiter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  mercurialMonster on Fri Mar 22, 2013 8:55 pm

Mr. Wolf says he's okay with biting, but he's probably not okay with his bones accidentally getting crushed by your super strong jaws. You should probably explain that to your new friend so he knows to avoid your teeth if you get into a stupid wild mood. You'd hate to ruin a limb just because you were being dumb and bitey.

CC: before you say 7ha7 bi7e is okay, le7 me explain you a 7hing
CC: I have uncommonly strong jaws and I don'7 wanna crush your elbow or some7hing
CC: if I look 7o be ge77ing especially bi7ey, jus7 move away, Kay?

You are all srs bzns. No typed-out giggling for you! But you soon regain your cheerful demeanor.

CC: ummmm, heeheehee, idk! Maybe someplace in your fores7? I7 is veeeeeeery ho7 here 7oday! Could fry an egg on the ground ou7side, bu7 I would no7 recommend i7 b/c 7ha7 would probs be gross and give you an infec7ion if you were 7o ea7 7he egg, heeheehee

Wow, that allegory kind of got away from you.
mercurialMonster
Bravesprout
Bravesprout

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  squareVisions on Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:07 am

You sit there staring at the screen, you wonder just how bad her bite really is. It can't be that bad, but you decide to heed the warning regardless. You then laugh a bit at her reference to how hot it was in her domain. Although it got the point across, it was just very silly, especially the part about diseases. Although it was understandable why you could not roam around her hive; you cannot allow her to roam around your forest when just on the other half of the forest there are crazed "lost weeaboos." Man you hate those guys. One day you're going to take back your forest. You suddenly get the urge to dress like a pirate and wear a faulty hook hand... Weird...

MN: Brahahaha 0000000kay, if y0u say s00000
MN: I'm n0t sure if y0u want t0 d0 that
MN: I mean the first half 0f the f0rest I live in is great
MN: But there are these 0ther guys, and I'm n0t sure y0u'd want t0 meet them
MN: We can g0000000 anywhere else th0ugh >:)
MN: Maybe find a field 0r s0mething

You begin to ponder how many open areas there could be on your planet, you weren't one to wander to far outside of the forest, but you did have an old appearifier somewhere in the underground part of your hive. So you could send yourself wherever you needed to go, but you weren't sure if your new friend was willing, or even able to get somewhere.

MN: That is if y0u have the means 0f getting there 0f c0urse
squareVisions
Anklebiter
Anklebiter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  mercurialMonster on Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:58 am

(Omfg cacklingHackles, how did I not think of that earlier??? That's the best handle I've ever thought up!)

You think of your kind of shitty but still serviceable appearifier that you keep at the top of the tower section of your hive-- for whatever reason you're convinced it works better in high locations. There's some vague idea in the back of your thinkpan that the higher it is the better the "signal", but honestly you don't really know how it works. It could be powered by fairies for all you know, it didn't come with a blueprint. Or maybe it did and you ate it? Who even knows.

CH: yeah, I have a means, heehee!
CH: do you know any fields? Or should we jus7 look some place up? Heeheehee
CH: I don'7 really know any fields, only my plains and some more me7ropoli7an areas
CH: you know, ci7ies and junk
CH: bu7 I am no7 personally familiar wi7h any fields, heeheehee!

Your speech veers between bubbly ditz and oddly erudite intellectual, but it isn't especially noticeable. You cover it unintentionally with silly giggling, anyway. Perhaps that's why so many do not take you seriously, despite you being pretty damn well up on a variety of subjects. You don't mind, though, or even notice.
mercurialMonster
Bravesprout
Bravesprout

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  squareVisions on Sat Mar 23, 2013 4:33 am

((Oh my... :P))

After Hihihu confirms her transport she asks you if you know any fields for you to roam in. You are little dumbfounded by this question. You are not sure if she actually knows of no fields, but just to be safe you decide to tell her anyway.

MN: Yes 0f c0urse I kn0w 0f s0me fields t000000 play in >:D
MN: There are many 0n this planet, vast rich with grass and fl00000000wers
MN: M0stly h000000000fbeasts wander them, but they are m0ving westward t0 their f0rnicati0n dens
MN: But, I believe it w0uld be best n0t t0 delve int0 that any further >:0
MN: I'll send y0u the c00rdinates f0r the fields t0 play in >:D

You send her a series of coordinates for her to enter or follow on a device or perhaps a map, whichever she pleased with. You then put your portable husktop into your sylladex and run into the underground tunnels of your hive. You dig into a pile of fluffy stuffed animals splashing into a sea of adorable. You decide to pick up and play your favorite game. The adventures of Commander AlphaWoof! He is one of the characters you have made for roleplay based after a stuffed animal you created out of one of the furbeasts you've slain in the forest. Some people say he's a mary sue, but you think their dumb anyway.

Ah yet again the commander finds himself in a sticky situation. There's a young wriggler in danger of a collapsing respiteblock, but the bloodfang gang is hot on his tail! How will the hero save the wriggler and defeat the bloodfang gang?!

Snapping back to reality you remember you jumped into the pile to retrieve an appearifier you've buried under the many fluffy toys. You quickly grab it and step into the center of the room typing in the coordinates. You step onto the center of the device and activate it, and thank goodness yours was able to transport whole trolls AND the device itself. Quite useful. The old models were known to decapitate trolls when attempting to transport themselves. You appearify in the field looking up at the sky smiling with your sharp teeth exposed and larger four teeth showing proudly. You gaze at the stars for a moment after putting your appearifier into your sylladex. Laying down you decide to await your friends arrival.
squareVisions
Anklebiter
Anklebiter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  mercurialMonster on Sat Mar 23, 2013 5:34 am

You are one hundred percent serious about not knowing any fields-- fields are usually found in more temperate climates, and you tend to stick to more arid areas. You make a mental note to bring your poncho with you, seeing as you will probably find a temperate zone rather chilly, even if your new friend does not.

HC: ooh, flowers!
HC: no7 many flowers here, jus7 spiky scrubby bushes and 7horny 7rees, heehee!
HC: okay, see you 7here!

You spring to your feet, scrabbling around to find your shoes and your poncho (both in fetching shades of teal) before bouncing out of your respiteblock. The hallway outside is lined with bookshelves, and there are stacks of books on the floor where there was no shelf room left. The hall after that is the same, and books line the sides of the tower staircase. You hop up the stairs to the highest room in your hive, which is similarly packed with books, and you have to dig through your treasure trove of knowledge to get at your appearifier.

One might wonder why such a bouncy, active troll would have need of so many books and not instead have a collection of toys, but you are not always bouncy. There are plenty of occasions when you'd rather curl up with a medical journal than chase a ball. And books are great fun, who doesn't like books?

You tap in the coordinates and hop onto the platform. You and the appearifier vanish with a zap, and reappear in a field. As you suspected, the air is brisker than you are used to. You are glad of your poncho.

You listen for the sounds of another troll, and you soon catch the telltale "thump thump thump" of a bloodpusher. You are glad of your sharp ears, too. You follow the sound until you find another tealblood lying in the grass. You grin with a mouth full of razor sharp teeth at your companion.

"Heeheehee, hello!"
mercurialMonster
Bravesprout
Bravesprout

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  squareVisions on Sat Mar 23, 2013 7:12 am

You suddenly hear the noise of appearification and approaching footsteps. You turn your head from the night sky to see big sharp teeth shining in the alternian moonlight. You smile back and jump up with excitement. You hold back your stupid urge to dance like a moron again.

"Hell0 there brahahaha"

You hop atop your new friends and look at her with a smile. You give a little low growl to start your little tussling midst the grassy field. You resist your primal urges to lick her face like a woofbeast. The average play fights you get into are with small beasts you have befriended and your wolfdad, so obviously you're quickly affectionate, but you doubt that any troll would appreciate a good lick to the face from a person they just met, but then again you did proceed to immediately pounce on her. You really need to work out your social etiquette.

"It's nice t0000000 meat y0u"

There. Saved that disaster of a situation. Good job.
squareVisions
Anklebiter
Anklebiter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  mercurialMonster on Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:13 am

"Yahahahahahaha!" You cackle as you are pounced down into the grass, squirming and thwacking at your playmate's shoulders. You're concious of how much bigger he is than you, but then again most trolls are. You are rather uncommonly small, after all. You yip and shove at your friend's chest in an attempt to give yourself some leverage.

"Nice 7o mee7 you 7oo, heehee!" You giggle back, your first instinct to wriggle your butt in a playful gesture, but you remember a city troll tell you that that was provocative, so you refrain. Instead you kick playfully at his knees with your heels, no real force behind the gesture. You play-growl, but it is punctuated by your rapid high-pitched giggling.
mercurialMonster
Bravesprout
Bravesprout

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  squareVisions on Sat Mar 23, 2013 8:26 pm

As soon as your playmate begins to push on you, you roll your bodies through the grassy field so that she will be on top. She let's out some laughs and a yip. You snicker a little at her yips. You notice she is strong for someone of her stature. You decide the best course of action is to compliment her on the matter.

"Y0u're pretty str0ng Hihihu, are y0u sure y0u d0 n0t have a little w00fbeast inside y0u"

Congratulations you've successfully made a conversation. She begins to play at your knee's with her heels and does a small growl followed by her signature laughing. You decide to retort this with a tiny "Rawr" and putting your hands into a paw shape and "scratching" her lightly.

"I'm s0000000 excited t0 meat y0u, I d0n't have many furiends"
squareVisions
Anklebiter
Anklebiter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  mercurialMonster on Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:52 pm

You giggle as you are flipped, pushing your chest out with pride when he mentions your strength. "Spo77ed cacklebeas7s are solid muscle, Mr. Wolf!" You inform him, which is entirely true, and pounce your palms against his shoulders with a cackle. You squeak and flop clean off when he "scratches" at you, crouching on all fours and imitating his "rawr".

"Me nei7her, bu7 7ha7's okay because I'll be your friend, yeah? Heeheehee!" You roll playfully, ears pricked up and grin bright. Cacklebeasts and woofbeasts don't have a very good history in the places where their territory has overlapped, but you are both trolls really, and you seem to be fairly similar trolls at that; you could be great friends!
mercurialMonster
Bravesprout
Bravesprout

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  squareVisions on Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:58 am

Hihihu boasts her immense strength to you and the strength of all cacklebeasts. She then jumps off of you with a squeak onto all fours mimicking your 'rawr'. You laugh and regain your ground and then jump onto all four of your limbs as well mirroring the pose of your smaller friend. You smile at her offer of friendship, you really are a goob. "Really I w00000000uld l000000ve that brahahaha"

"Are y0u ready" You have decided for a closing pounce onto your friend. You stick your posterior in the air preparing to jump onto her. City trolls might say its provocative, but you were raised by the wolves >:3 It's a good thing no one heard that. It would be weird and corny for everyone.
squareVisions
Anklebiter
Anklebiter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  mercurialMonster on Sun Mar 24, 2013 4:49 am

"Yep yep yep, I am one hundred percen7 ready Mr. Wolf!" You hold yourself low, sort of hunched, and if you had a tail it would be wagging. Or maybe not, seeing as cacklebeasts don't generally do that. You prepare for his pounce, intending to dart off to the side and playfully do a little pounce of your own into his side.

You don't have many trolls who are willing to put up with your presence, and it's a joy to find someone who wants to plaY with you. Normally only Chucklemum will tussle with you about your hive, and it's refreshing to have some company that isn't your lusus.
mercurialMonster
Bravesprout
Bravesprout

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  squareVisions on Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:11 am

Your friend confirms her readiness for the attack, you are almost sure she will try a counter strike, but you are alright with that. You are alright with a lot of things. Okay you aren't really, but you're still alright with that.

"Alright then!" You leap forth towards her attempting to land on her, if you manage to get close without her moving out of the way; you will hold yourself back so you don't actually hit her. You're positive if you pinned her with a pounce too hard a little troll like her would get hurt pretty bad. You are after all a natural pounce and lashing out attacker. You jump on your larger prey with enough knocking force to put any beast to the forest floor, a mighty force to be reckoned with! But at the same time a cuddly howlbeast who likes to play with a cacklebeast. If this were typed out: you would use a bunny face with that funny symbol next to it.
squareVisions
Anklebiter
Anklebiter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  mercurialMonster on Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:20 am

You let out a high, whooping laugh and dart off to the side when your playmate pounces at you. He lands beside you and you bounce you palms against the side of his ribcage before leaping away in an almost lamb-like fashion. You pause a few feet away, holding yourself in a play bow with a wicked grin, inviting your friend to chase after you.

It's probably a good thing your behavior isn't one hundred percent cacklebeast, or else you would probably be bullying this boy rather badly. And then where would you be? You don't make friends by smacking them around if they were boys, that's for sure!
mercurialMonster
Bravesprout
Bravesprout

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  squareVisions on Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:31 am

You roll back onto your feet after being pushed my your friend sending out a yelp. You are quite embarrassed by this tiny noise escaping from your body. You do not like unexpected noises from yourself. You try to brush it off and watch Hihihu bounce away like a woolbeast. So tasty... She then gives a little taunt to you to initiate a playful chase. You scurry after her, you'll probably give her a chase before you pounce her. After all there is simply no fun in just jumping on your friend, there must be a little rush of the chase.
squareVisions
Anklebiter
Anklebiter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  mercurialMonster on Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:59 am

Your giggle increases in pitch at the little yip let out by Mr. Wolf; what a funny noise! You think you like that noise. As your friend leaps after you, you snap up onto your feet in one whiplash movement and dash away. Ahaha, this is your great secret talent-- you may be very short, but you're quick like a spotted purrbeast! You'd be very impressed if Mr. Wolf managed to catch you! You sprint off, cackling over your shoulder at your play mate. Catch me if you can!
mercurialMonster
Bravesprout
Bravesprout

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  squareVisions on Thu Mar 28, 2013 5:31 am

She narrowly escapes your grasp with an excellent display of speed. She runs ahead a distance taunting you, and of course you chase after her. You catch up to her; gaining on her steadily. By the time you're beginning to get close you can no longer increase your speed. You are keeping up with her, but you cannot manage to get closer than 3 feet away from her. You decide the best course of action is to use one of your mighty hunting pounces to grapple her. Although you've failed once before at trying this, why the hell wouldn't it work a second time? You leap ahead of her a bit, cutting off her running pattern and grapple onto the top of her torso. After that you slide underneath her and flip her over giving you the dominant position. You lock your arms around her body making it unable for her to escape and begin to nibble upon her head lighty. You may have even let out a tiny "rawr" at some point.
squareVisions
Anklebiter
Anklebiter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: