HAVENFIXED

View previous topic View next topic Go down

HAVENFIXED

Post  Zeke on Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:59 am

Your name is TROY TAGGART, and you are nineteen years old. You are BRITISH and extremely proud of it.

You live in LONDON with POPS, who is a REALLY COOL GUY and lets you do PRETTY MUCH WHATEVER YOU WANT. You have a TWIN SISTER named FRANKIE, and the two of you are BEST FRIENDS. She lives in another country so you don't get to see her often, but when she comes to visit you throw AWESOME PARTIES together at your house, A.K.A. TAGGART PARTY CENTRAL.

You have a variety of INTERESTS, but the most important one is MUSIC. You love JUST ABOUT ANY KIND OF MUSIC, but you like ROCK and HIP-HOP the best. You also listen to a lot of TRANCE and are very proud of your EUROTRASH status.

Aside from MUSIC and PARTIES, you also really like ART and COOKING. You aren't a very good artists yourself, but you spend a lot of time at MUSEUMS. You are, however, an AWESOME COOK. You also really like ROLLERBLADING and you are PRETTY AWESOME AT IT.

You are really VAIN and kind of STUCK UP, and you think you are the COOLEST GUY EVER. You will laughingly disagree is anyone tell you that you're not, and this makes people think you're KIND OF AN ASSHOLE. Really you just have a SUPERIORITY COMPLEX and you're a pretty nice guy overall.
Zeke
First Guardian
First Guardian

View user profile http://htt[://ace-of-knives.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: HAVENFIXED

Post  Zeke on Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:27 am

Today is the beginning of official beta testing for a new game called SVENT. Nobody knows much about the game itself, but it was promised to be innovative and amazing, and the beta discs were free with shipping and handling, so you went ahead and ordered them for all your friends (even the one girl you aren't real sure about). You're pretty excited to try it out, and you wonder briefly if anyone else has booted up their copy yet. Before you can worry about any of that, though, you have to go downstairs and clean up the mess you and your buddies made during your AWESOME PARTY last night, or Pops'll kill you.

You don't really mind taking care of all the cleanup yourself. It's pretty cool that Pops lets you have these parties at all, so the least you can do is clean up when the house gets trashed. When you get downstairs, the place is a total wreck. Cleaning that shit up would take ages, if you weren't a total boss at everything you do, even menial things like cleaning house.

You grab a broom and hurriedly sweep everything into a big pile in one corner of the room; the things that aren't garbage you put back in their place, and everything else get shoveled into a trash bag. You mop up the spills on the hardwood floor, then grab a rag and polish the spots where things started to take the finish off of the wood. With that finished, you run the vacuum over the rugs and use the hose to get crumbs and God only knows what else off of the sofa and chairs. And there, it's clean already. And that only took... Hey, an hour! That's a new record.

When you haul your massive bag of trash into the kitchen, to take it outside to the dumpster, Pops stops you and makes you sit down for a proper breakfast. You appreciate his concern, but you have other things you would much rather be doing. Nevertheless, there's no reason for unnecessary Strife, so you begrudgingly wash your hands and sit down for some toast and jam and a cup of tea. The second you're finished you rush out the door with the trash, calling a quick "Thanks Pops!" over your shoulder. You climb the ivy trellis outside to get to the porch roof that goes right under your bedroom window, just so that you don't have to risk another run-in with Pops on the way back up.

Now, time to see if anyone's installed SVENT yet. You pop one of your disks in (you're not sure why there's two), the one with the logo on it that looks like a red house made of Legos or some shit, and log onto pesterChum while it installs.

You see that your sis is on, so you shoot her a message.

- - euroFirestorm began pestering fancyFireball - -
EF: 'lo mate, wot's up?
EF: ye install yer game yet?

FF: LOL naw, not yet, shugah.
FF: I just popped tha disc in, myself.
FF: What about you, hon?

EF: Yeh, same 'ere. Which one ye installin' first? Tha Lego 'ouse er tha weird spiral thingy?
FF: Tha house, shugah.
EF: Me too! LOL We are totally on tha same wavelength, me dear sistah. ;)
FF: We are, ain't we honeychild? ;) <3
EF: Well, I think imma go pester me mate Shane, but lemme know when ye get yer game installed!
EF: I love ye!

FF: Love ya shugah. <3

- - euroFirestorm ceased pestering fancyFireball - -

- - euroFirestorm began pestering solarOrigins - -
EF: Yo, mate! ;)
EF: Ye install SVENT yet?
Zeke
First Guardian
First Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post  solarOrigins on Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:32 am

Your name is SHANE CONRAD, and you are 17 YEARS OLD. You reside on the WESTERN COAST of the US, near the city of LOS ANGELES. You live with your guardian, JACK, who adopted you when you were 12. For as long as you can remember you were moved from home to home jammed with so many kids that the guardians didn't notice or care about what went on so long as they were paid. Compared to that, JACK is a nice change of pace, FIRM but SUPPORTIVE in dealing with you. You have FEW INTERESTS that don't involve POETRY, and they are PARKOUR and STAR-GAZING. Though PARKOUR started out more as a way to avoid getting your ass kicked by the jerks at your school than an actual hobby.

You recently had a GROWTH SPURT that has you close to SIX FEET TALL, but before you were ranging on the SHORT FOR A GIRL side of the scale. Your eyes are NATURALLY BLACK and your hair is NATURALLY BLONDE but you DYE it BLACK to keep with your DARK IMAGE. You're not much of a people person, having strong ANTI-SOCIAL TENDENCIES from the neglect and abuse from your childhood, and you are nearly incapable of showing or reciprocating AFFECTION. You have a slight INFERIORITY COMPLEX but you cover that nicely with AGGRESSION and SARCASM.
solarOrigins
Poet of Time
Poet of Time

View user profile http://spazzterror.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  solarOrigins on Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:42 am

Today begins just like any other day for you. You woke up at the ungodly hour of five a.m.and dressed in thin clothes to go out and practice your parkour until eight a.m.. Upon your return home, your guardian JACK has breakfast ready for you on the table with the paper to the left of your bowl of Oreo cookies drowning in milk.

Bless his soul, he even topped it with chocolate syrup.

After a silent breakfast the two of you part ways; Jack to work and yourself up to your room with your mail from yesterday. Some guy you knew from online signed you up as part of a beta group because he thinks you're his friend (but you deny everything) and the disks came yesterday. You may have installed them yesterday too, if you hadn't been lying in bed and nursing a sprained ass from a fall gone wrong.

You slip a disk out of a sleeve and into your tower without paying much attention, leaving it to let it load and install while you took a shower. When you return, garbed in boxers and a towel, your pester alert has been triggered and you are faced with obnoxious red text that makes you groan in frustration.

SO: What do you want fucknuts
solarOrigins
Poet of Time
Poet of Time

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeke on Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:18 am

You grin in delight to see a reply from your best mate, in his usual sour mood. One of these days you're going to make that emo little fuck smile, and he's gonna like it.

EF: 'ey mate
EF: Just wonderin' if ye'd installed yer game yet.

SO: Maybe.
EF: Hehe, mebbe?
SO: and stop calling me mate.
EF: But ye -are- me mate, mate!
EF: ;)

SO: you fill me with so much hate
SO: its impossible for me to be your mate

EF: Again with the rhymin', mate? Hehe, yer so odd.
SO: fuck you
SO: My rhymes are great
SO: Haters gonna hate
SO: but my sweet rhymes will alleviate

EF: Hehe I never said they weren't great, mate!
EF: Jus' that they're odd.

SO: they are not
SO: slam poetry is a totally exceptable thing

EF: haha but most people dun do stuff like tha', mate. That's wot makes it odd, yanno?
EF: I like it though!

SO: Fuck you
SO: you're the weird one

EF: An' wot do I do that's weird, mate?
SO: you don't take a hint for one
EF: hehe, oh, ye know ye like me, Shane.
EF: Yer jus' bein' anitsocial.

SO: I think you a word there jack ass
EF: Naw, just misspelled *antisocial
SO: Nope
SO: definately forgot a word in the line with my name
SO: a negative.

EF: Oh dun be like that
SO: should be 'hehe, oh, ye know ye don't like me, Shane.'
SO: sorry

EF: Aww, Shane, c'mon, mate ;(
SO: 'dun'
SO: so what the fuck did you want to begin with?
SO: I have shit to do
SO: assholes to avoid so they don't kick my ass again

EF: I wanted ta know if ye got yer game installed
EF: So we can play togetha!

SO: part of it
EF: ;D
EF: Which disc ye install?

SO: I dunno
SO: does it matter?

EF: I dun really know, ta tell tha truth.
EF: Why dun ye open up tha programme and find out?
EF: I'll do tha same on my end.

SO: The swirly thing one
SO: it just finished installing

EF: The opposite o' me. I wonder wot tha difference is.
SO: evidentally I'm a sever player now
SO: awesome.

EF: A serva?
EF: Wots that mean?

SO: Neat, I see a house
SO: it must be like playing the Zims
SO: I've got a little guy with a Mohawk and everything
SO: his room is messy, I wonder if I can clean it up...
SO: Imma play with this a little
SO: what's yours?

EF: Huh. ;I
EF: It says "connecting to server player"
EF: I guess that's you, mate.

SO: Dammit
SO: why me?

EF: Oh, there it goes.
SO: fuck me with a spork in church
EF: Gimme a tic ta figure this out, an that way ye can do tha same on yer end.
EF: ;D okay?

SO: whatever
SO: Imma clean my little zim's room while I wait.

EF: Talk to ya in a bit, mate!
SO: whatever
- - euroFirestorm ceased pestering solarOrigins - -
Zeke
First Guardian
First Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeke on Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:22 am

You stare in confusion at the programme running on your screen. It has a list of quests for you to do, such as "deploy Alchemiter," but there's no way for you to do it. Maybe it's something you and Shane have to cooperate on. You figure you'll let him play around with the controls on his end for a while before you pester him again.

In the meantime, you'll amuse yourself by playing some SICK RIFFS on your guitar. You pull it out of your Strife Specibus and start tuning it up.
Zeke
First Guardian
First Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post  solarOrigins on Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:26 am

You fiddle with the controls on your screen a little before you think you've got it figured out, just as the zim pulls out a guitar. Oh well, as long as the little fucker's amused.

You begin practicing moving some stuff around the room on screen, mostly little stuff to practice, but you get the hang of it in no time. You always were one of those strange gamers that picked up after every little thing you did. Hell, you even did it with your own messes.

For now you just consent rate on making the zim's room spotless.
solarOrigins
Poet of Time
Poet of Time

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeke on Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:30 am

You are blissfully unaware of what's going on around you, lost in your music, until some random small bit of something flies past your head. You let out a startled cry and fall out of your chair, looking around the room wildly. "Wot in tha 'ell was that?!"

Another piece of trash soars across the room and into the wastebasket, right before your eyes. Next it's one of your cookbooks, and it flies toward the bookshelf. Your cookbooks never, ever go on the bookshelf. You jump up, abandoning your guitar on the floor temporarily, and grab for the book.

"Oh, fer fuck's sake! That ain't even where that goes! Wot the bloody 'ell is this shit? Give that back!"
Zeke
First Guardian
First Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post  solarOrigins on Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:35 am

You snicker at the antics of the zim. Evidently it wanted that book. You let go and let him have it, turning your attention to the unmade bed for the given moment. If you made it now, you could set other things on it while you cleaned.
solarOrigins
Poet of Time
Poet of Time

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeke on Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:40 am

"Wot in tha name o' God...?" You wonder aloud. You watch this mysterious invisible figure clean your room and... Wait...

"SO: Imma clean my little zim's room while I wait."

...Damn that boy, why is he cleaning your room? It isn't even that messy!
You storm angrily over to the computer and pull pesterChum up again.

- - euroFirestorm [EF] began pestering solarOrigins [SO] - -

EF: Shane dammit quit fuckin' with my shit, ya bloody fuckwit!
EF: >;(
Zeke
First Guardian
First Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: