==> Random Adventures

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: ==> Random Adventures

Post  titanicIronsmith on Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:34 pm

You grin, hands stuffed in your jacket pockets as you approach the other troll without an air of caution. Which is perhaps not the best thing to do. Who could you really trust anyway? "Nah, it's nothing. H3 just got that sup3r h3aring junk. H3'll g3t back to sl33p at som3 point! And y3ah! Z3raki K33v33, th3 on3 and only!" Standing up proudly. "You wanna com3 insid3 or anything or you r3ady to this adv3nturing thing?"
avatar
titanicIronsmith
Nipper Cadet
Nipper Cadet

Posts : 99
Join date : 2013-01-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ==> Random Adventures

Post  celestialSprite on Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:42 pm

You watch the other troll cautiously, a slight smile playing on your lips before you wipe your hands off on your capri pants and extend a hand towards him. "Svenja Mirren. Well, do you want to start now? I don't exactly have any preference to whether we start now or later"
avatar
celestialSprite
Moppet of Destiny
Moppet of Destiny

Posts : 132
Join date : 2012-06-03
Age : 21
Location : Hobbiton, Shire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ==> Random Adventures

Post  titanicIronsmith on Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:55 pm

You kind of pause and glance at the hand extended toward you. It takes a moment before you realize she wants you to take it. And after an awkward yet enthusiastic handshake you tuck your hands back in your pockets and shrug. "Might as well start somewhere! Depends on how excited you are!!! There are some caves over by the cliffs and some old ruins deeper in the woods! ...but there are spiders out there! Do you like spiders??? There are lots of spiders out there in the forest. You can run from them right? Ok, good! So which way first?" Well... you are just about all over the place. Since bringing it up you have just dropped the notion of going into your hive. It's just so messy and your lusus is still watching you two closely. There is a big possibility he is assuming you will be feeding him some lowblood troll soon. Whoops!
avatar
titanicIronsmith
Nipper Cadet
Nipper Cadet

Posts : 99
Join date : 2013-01-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ==> Random Adventures

Post  celestialSprite on Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:25 pm

You laugh when you see how excited he is, nodding as he tells you about the marvels of the area around his hive. "The ruins sound absolutely marvelous, to be honest, despite the spiders; but one problem at a time, as my lusus says."
avatar
celestialSprite
Moppet of Destiny
Moppet of Destiny

Posts : 132
Join date : 2012-06-03
Age : 21
Location : Hobbiton, Shire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ==> Random Adventures

Post  titanicIronsmith on Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:58 pm

You do your best not to cringe at the mention of the ruins. The thought of meeting those large spiders isn't very tempting. Doing your best to hide your shudder you shrug and give a slight tilt of your head toward the woods. "Well, we should head out! Before it gets too late and we get trapped by the sun!" Before your companion could say another word you take her hand and lead her back into the forest in the direction of these said ruins.
avatar
titanicIronsmith
Nipper Cadet
Nipper Cadet

Posts : 99
Join date : 2013-01-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ==> Random Adventures

Post  celestialSprite on Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:34 pm

You let him lead you in the direction of the ruins, your eyes on the look out for anything odd. He seems to be making his way through the underbrush fairly loudly, his feet making twigs snap and leaves crunch. You hope that the noise doesn't attract any of the predatory wildlife in these parts as you follow him.
avatar
celestialSprite
Moppet of Destiny
Moppet of Destiny

Posts : 132
Join date : 2012-06-03
Age : 21
Location : Hobbiton, Shire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ==> Random Adventures

Post  titanicIronsmith on Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:01 am

Worried about making too much noise? Nah! There is little you fear out in the wilderness around your hive. Well, there is always spiders. Always. But no matter how quiet you could be they would always have the upperhand! Making all this noise might even scare them away! Anything else considered predatory toward young trolls has been either chased off by your lusus or eaten by him. Hopefully. "So, what made you come all the way out here? Judging by how long it took you must live pretty far! Cuz if you were close my lusus would have chased you off a long time ago!" There's a moment where the forest becomes too thick to venture easily holding onto your friend's hand. Releasing your hold and climbing over roots and freshly downed trees. Hmm, that might not be a good sign!
avatar
titanicIronsmith
Nipper Cadet
Nipper Cadet

Posts : 99
Join date : 2013-01-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ==> Random Adventures

Post  celestialSprite on Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:01 am

You shrug, making your way through the underbrush. "I've never really been in these parts in sweeps it seems. Probably just nostalgia, or some other unknown reason." you explain, keeping your eyes on the look out.
avatar
celestialSprite
Moppet of Destiny
Moppet of Destiny

Posts : 132
Join date : 2012-06-03
Age : 21
Location : Hobbiton, Shire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ==> Random Adventures

Post  titanicIronsmith on Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:31 am

You pause and consider her explanation. Well, ok you guess that makes sense! No reason to pry any further then. Turning your attention back to the forest and its overgrowth. You know you're close to the old ruins when the air begins to grow chill and the leaves and grass start looking twisted and deadened. The towering stone structure creeps into your full vision, covered in thick dark green vines and not at all inviting. Spiderwebs are almost abundant and you are doing your best to remain calm and collected.
avatar
titanicIronsmith
Nipper Cadet
Nipper Cadet

Posts : 99
Join date : 2013-01-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ==> Random Adventures

Post  celestialSprite on Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:30 pm

You sense the general feeling of unease when you reach the ruins, drawing your blade; you keep it lowered, but stay on the ready. Looking around, you see the evidence of the spiders who inhabit the area. It is quiet, dead even, and that makes you all the more alert. You glance over to your companion, "You should draw a weapon soon.", you say.
avatar
celestialSprite
Moppet of Destiny
Moppet of Destiny

Posts : 132
Join date : 2012-06-03
Age : 21
Location : Hobbiton, Shire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ==> Random Adventures

Post  titanicIronsmith on Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:46 pm

You still haven't drawn your weapon but you are no less alert as your fellow troll. "We should keep moving!" There's a hint of fear but you know better then to allow it to consume you. It will only attract the monsters and pose more problem then its worth. You shake your head and never let your posture show any signs of weakness. You got to keep your head up and keep moving forward! Even if that means possibly traveling deep into the ruins where the spiders lay in wait. Continuing to take the lead and more or less go darting into the crumbling structure. Yeah, you're pretty much an idiot for rushing in and without a torch at that!
avatar
titanicIronsmith
Nipper Cadet
Nipper Cadet

Posts : 99
Join date : 2013-01-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ==> Random Adventures

Post  celestialSprite on Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:21 pm

You glance at the fellow troll for a moment before nodding and carrying on. It is getting intense, as you are able to sense that your companion is feeling some sort of fear that is almost akin to yours at the moment. All is quiet, and all you can do is wonder what will happen next.
avatar
celestialSprite
Moppet of Destiny
Moppet of Destiny

Posts : 132
Join date : 2012-06-03
Age : 21
Location : Hobbiton, Shire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ==> Random Adventures

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum