Fan Troll Sgrub Session(open)

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Fan Troll Sgrub Session(open)

Post  mercurialMonster on Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:43 am

You check the loading screen for the game, and not a second later it declares itself complete. How convenient! You flick back to trollian to tell your psionic friend, and to reply to his previous comments as well.

MM: It is prettY lame for a "c()()l kid"
MM: bUt I can deal.
MM: also it's done installing! YaY!
MM: what shoUld I do next?

You defer quite happily to Zasion, seeing as he's the master of gaming. Sure, you're pretty good at it, but he knows how stuff works. And he is the one who acquired the game, so. It makes sense to you. You then flick to Kuvoos's window, cracking a smile at his words. What a sweetie!

MM: aw, YoU are V. sweet!
MM: sweetie sweetie sweet!
MM: I woUld not want to inconVenience YoU
MM: or the team or w/e
MM: eVerYthing shoUld be fine, I don't anticipate anY troUble from him
MM: it is nice to know YoU'Ve got mY back <3
MM: <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
MM: YoU are a V. nice troll, KUVoos
MM: I'm glad we met! >):3

Oh dear, you've gotten all mushy. In your defense, you don't have many friends and even fewer close ones that feel any level of loyalty towards you. It's touching to see Kuvoos express such concern for you. You're not sure what his consistently lovely behaviour is doing to your bloodpusher.

Quetza slithers by to see what you're doing, her mane ruffling as she readjusts her feathers. The giant feathered snake stared uncomprehendingly at your husk top screen before flicking her forked tongue against your cheek and continuing to her blanket nest in the corner of the room. Such a nice lusus.
mercurialMonster
Bravesprout
Bravesprout

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  squareVisions on Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:18 pm

Zasion walked down to his hives computer room. Luckily he had installed the game before any of the other guys, so this was convenient to kick off the game with him being the first player in. This allowed him to check out the game and get a better understanding of it before letting the others, especially two trolls he just met. He would probably flip his shit if the others got hurt because he wanted to play a game. I mean it wasn't like the other 70% of trolls he killed in Flarp, they were allies. Opening the application on his computer, he was about to enter the game. The game was loading, he took the last few minutes he had before entering the game to instruct his fellow gamers in how and what to do in the time following just in case the game would stop him from communicating with them while he was inside the game. First was Kuvoos.

sV: FUCK11NG 4W350M3!!
sV: AlrIIght. 2o there 2hould be two downloaded applIIcatIIon2 from the game.
sV: The first IIcon II2 the game IIt2elf.
sV: The 2econd II2 2omethIIng el2e. II'm not 2ure what, but II wa2 hopIIng you could open the applIIcatIIon and check IIt out for me.
sV: II'm about to enter the game and 2tart lookIIng around.
sV: II am un2ure IIf II wIIll be able to chat 2tIIll, 2o 2orry IIf II don't re2pond.

He then flicked over to another chat window with Ozeath's responses typed up before him. He scanned over them. He noticed that the game was nearly done loading and he quickly began typing up answers and responses.

sV: AlrIIght, 2orry but 2IInce you're the la2t one to download the game, you're al2o the goIIng to be la2t to enter the game.
sV: 2orry II am about to enter the game, 2o II can't really talk too much!!
sV: II may not be able to 2peak after II've entered the game, 2o IIf II 2top talkIIng you know why.

He then flicks over to Lothun's chat window. He is trying to move with extreme speed now, he snickers for a moment at his friends comment on the cool kid and then picks up his typing speeds. Thankfully her question is pretty simple, so he can easily explain the next few steps.

sV: AlrIIght, good to know we can all get along for the game'2 2ake.
sV: 5W337!!
sV: AlrIIght, IIt2 good that you have IIt downloaded. You'll be thIIrd IInto the game.
sV: 2orry to put you 2o far back Lothun, but we're goIIng IIn by the order our game fIInII2hed downloading.
sV: II am about to enter the game, 2o Kuvoo2 wIIll enter after me.
sV: After Kuvoo2 II2 IIn, you wIIll enter, and after you II2 cool kIId.
sV: II'm havIIng Kuvoo2 check out the 2econd part of the game, II'm not 2ure what IIt II2 really, 2o II'll tell you when we find out.
sV: Or maybe not II'm not 2ure IIf the game allow2 communIIcatIIon2 between player2 IIn the game, and people out2IIde the game.
sV: 5H117 G0774 G0, 533 Y0U 11N 7H3 G4M3 Y0U H11GH8L00D ;)

Zasion wonders what that was. It must have been some weird heat of the moment shit. After all his heart only belonged to the sea dwelling females of your species. Zasion drools for a moment thinking about all the women under his planets ocean waters. He doesn't mean to nerd or anything, but god damn. Them gills. While he was fantasizing about his fetish for sea dwelling women, he overlooked the game was fully loaded and he was about to enter it. He crossed his fingers on both of his hands for double the good luck.
squareVisions
Anklebiter
Anklebiter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  mercurialMonster on Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:01 pm

(Bluh bluh, getting our Knight of Space in on this)

MM: OkaY, cool!
MM: I'll jUst wait till mY tUrn, then
MM: good lUck in there, mY honeYblooded brother!

Lothun leaned back in her chair, chewing her bottom lip. Now there was nothing to do but wait, she supposed. She wondered how long this would take? She didn't want to be sat around waiting for hooouuuurs. The highblood fidgetted restlessly, before hopping up and pacing around her room, awaiting the ping of a new message.

Rather than a "ping" from her husktop, however, she heard a "fzzt" from her appearifier, followed by the sound of hard-soled shoes patting down the ramp to her respiteblock. A familiar green-eyed face poked in through her door.

"Hey, hun! What are you up to?" Jouket greeted, stepping in properly and trotting to meet Lothun in a hug. The highblood purred, practically melting.

"Playin' a game with some friends." She murmured, nuzzling her palemate's hair gently. Jouket huffed out a small laugh.

"Guess I'll spectate, then, huh?"
mercurialMonster
Bravesprout
Bravesprout

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  titanicIronsmith on Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:48 am

Kuvoos sighs and takes Ozeath's words to heart. If the troll gives his word that he will not cause any trouble then fine. But the moment he dares upset Lothun there would be trouble! Maybe. Depends. It's hard being a non violent troll. It's hard and no one will understand.

TI: Well, uh, alright.
TI: That sounds good to, hmm, ╕me╒
TI: Well it looks like ╕I╒ will |B|e helping Zasion enter the game.
TI: See you on the other side, maybe.

Ok, that was a bit quick and maybe rude but all the formalities can follow after everyone has entered the game and gotten settled. Who knows, maybe the two of them will hit it off better in person. Now attention turned to Lothun's chat window. Any worries are quickly dismissed by her words and it even makes his bloodpusher skip a beat. Those hearts are still doing crazy things to his head and his perspective on his relationship with the other purple blood. No, he shouldn't let his mind wander in a time like this!

TI: Uh, well, thank you.
TI: |B|ut, uhm, every word ╕I╒ say is the full truth.
TI: ╕I╒ hope ╕I╒ do not let you down.
TI: And ╕I╒ am very fortunate to have met someone as great as you :3

With the game fully downloaded it seemed things were about to go underway. Doing his best not to feel so nervous and freak out. That would probably not help in the least. Why did it feel like it was all he was about to do something stupid. Reading through Zasion's bit of yellow text and letting his eyes flicker to the second application with a level of apprehension. Something akin to dread drums in his head but he wouldn't let it set in. He couldn't fail, couldn't mess this up!

TI: ╕I╒ got this.
TI: One moment and...
TI: It is loading, uh, something.
TI: Zasion, ╕I╒ do not think ╕I╒ like this.
TI: Am ╕I╒ supposed to do something?
TI: This looks complex.

The program is quick to load and there are numerous new options displayed on the screen. Huh, having no idea what any of this odd little icons meant he attempted to mouse over them... but suddenly he's distracted by the fact he's looking into what seems to be some other troll's respiteblock. Not confident this is part of the game he attempts to poke and prod at random items, clicking them.
titanicIronsmith
Nipper Cadet
Nipper Cadet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Thebluemage on Sat Mar 23, 2013 8:09 pm

Ozeath was rather put-off with being last, now that he thought about it. He was getting impatient to start the game! It was so uncool to just get a guy hyped about something then say he was going to be last to the party! His impatient musings were put off for later, however, when he heard the loud squawks of his hefty lusus coming from outside. With a start, he sprinted out of his metal hive and through the already opened gate.

He reached the frozen terrain of the glacier and a chill ran down his spine, who knew it could be this cold in the South-Most regions of Alternia? He hadn't had time to get on the proper amount of coats either, so he would need to find out what was going on fast, or else he really would be cool.

"God dammit, where are you..."He asked himself as he searched for the source of the alarmed squawks. His Lusus trampling him, however, gave away his position just fine.

Ozeath shouted some stifled language that could be roughly translated as,"Get off me you fatass!" while he fought against the blubber that was currently suffocating him. Penguindad gave a caw of pain as the horns of his charge stabbed him, causing blue blood to desecrate Ozeath's now-crumpled Ushanka. The sharp pain caused Penguindad to jump off his victim, much to the "c()()l" kid's relief. The white monster could not allow his transgression to be without an apology, so he got down on his exceptionally large belly and began cuddling up next to Ozeath in apology, being careful not to obstruct his breathing.

For his part, Ozeath was relatively fine, relatively in that he wasn't dead. His naturally strong bones had saved him from being crushed, though of course a lusus the size of Penguindad was bound to hurt quite a bit. With a groan he made an attempt to push the cuddler away, he didn't have time for Lusus/Troll cuddling!

"What...the frozen fuck...*Inhale*...*Exhale*...was all that screaming about?!" He questioned, trying to catch his breath after it had been violently pushed out of him.

"CAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAW." The Lusus, standing once more, answered frantically, pointing a wing over towards a small block of ice about fifty yards off the coast with a natural frozen spire jutting from it's center. The one jagged tip was now gone, replaced by some sort of package that had landed with enough force to get itself lodged in the top of the spire.

Wait. No.

Oh no. Please no. Please don't be the game.

He pounded his head in anger, of course something like this would happen! Things were never easy, apparently! Was that a god damn rule or something? His little tantrum continued on for quite some time, Penguindad knew well enough to give the young troll some space while this was going on, trying to comfort him often led to Strife.

"God dammit...." He sighed and began trudging back to his hive to inform his fellow players about the recent development. Cursing to himself the entire way and leaving Penguindad to his own devices.

He returned to the safety of his warmish hive and made a B-Line straight to his still open Husktop where he began typing out a message to Zasion. He finally got a chance to read his message and sighed, another layer to what could go wrong.

SS: /-\lright, h()pe th/-\t d()esn't h/-\ppen th()ugh
SS: ()h by the w/-\y
SS: It might be /-\while bef()re I get in
SS: C/-\use y()u see
SS: The g/-\me l/-\nded in /-\ shitty sp()t
Thebluemage
Plucky Tot
Plucky Tot

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  squareVisions on Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:00 pm

Zasion looked around and realized everything was the same. He blinked in confusion. "Well that 2hIIt was antIIclIImactIIc." he began to message his friends back to inform them all of what happened, but just in case the game did something to the area around him he decides to do this while surveying his hive. He began typing out a response to Kuvoos who is checking out the second game application.

sV: No you 2hould be fIIne, the game pretty much load2 IIt2elf.
sV: But how dIId the 2econd applIIcatIIon work for you, because the fIIr2t one dIId J4CK 5H117 F0R M3!!
sV: II thIInk the game mIIght be a dud.

Thinking that the guys who helped Zasion re-code the game might have ripped him off or messed it up at some point he starts to get frustrated. He then begins to talk to Ozeath whose game is somewhere in the frozen wasteland he resides in.

sV: 5H117!!
sV: Okay, let'2 ju2t fIInd the game a2 quIIckly a2 we can, and of course by we II mean you.
sV: Tell me when you've found IIt and II wIIll be workIIng IIn the game wIIth Kuvoo2, hopefully.

You then begin talking to your highblood friend to get out some frustration at the games failure. Even the humorous name of honeyblood doesn't seem to quell his anger.

sV: 2o funny 2tory. II'm IIn the game.
sV: II thIInk at lea2t.
sV: And nothIIng happened, or changed.
sV: II thIInk thII2 game'2 ab2olute 2hIIt.
sV: Excu2e me one moment for what II'm going to 2ay.
sV: CHU73 57UFF11NG M0TH3R GRU8 FUCK11NG 8UCK37 5P11LL11NG 5H117!!
sV: Okay back to normal. II am hopIIng Kuvoo2 got hII2 part workIIng.
squareVisions
Anklebiter
Anklebiter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  mercurialMonster on Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:40 pm

Lothun and Jouket were now sat in front of the highbloods husktop, replying to the various pings coming out of trollian. First thing's first, Lothun replied to Kuvoos. ("Who's that?" "The sweet highblood cyborg guy.""Ah, yes.") The laughssassin made a garbled sound in the back of her throat and covered her face with her hands at her friend's words, before managing to reply.

MM: ack no now I am blUsh
MM: pfthblblblblbl
MM: *pets Ur face 5eVa*

Ignoring her moirail's teasing about her bashful reaction, Lothun then flicked to Zasion's chat window and promptly let out a noise that could approximately be spelled "pfffftshhhttkkkk???". The highblood was no stranger to profanity, but sweet fuck on a bicycle that was obscene. Had she been sipping a beverage, she would have sprayed it comically over the screen of her husktop.

MM: omfg
MM: wow
MM: okaY
MM: Uh
MM: I maYbe haVe a theorY
MM: perhaps YoUr half of the game will not fUnction correctly Until KUVoos begins to plaY aroUnd with the other thing
MM: might be a joint thing
MM: niether can work withoUt the other etc etc
MM: jUst hold oUt for a bit, broski.
MM: also
MM: sweet MirthfUl fUck that was a stellar flip oUt, dUde.
MM: like ho shit
MM: that made me blUsh, and YoU know how loose I am with offensiVe langUage
MM: woah
MM: I am eqUal parts impressed and scandalized.

Jouket is pretty much just pissing herself with laughter at the entire affair, while Lothun is trying to get the unfortunate image of "Mother Grub Fucking" out of her head. Somehow the addition of the word "Grub" to that most common of swears made it all so much ruder. Like holy shit, bro.

Quetza looks up from her nest in the corner and flicks her tongue out in mild interest before conceding that she's not going to understand what's going on and curling back into her coil.
mercurialMonster
Bravesprout
Bravesprout

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  titanicIronsmith on Sun Mar 24, 2013 6:37 pm

TI: Uh, well, uh.
TI: ╕I╒ will fix it.
TI: Just wait.
TI: It will |B|e ok, uhm, maybe.

Kuvoos proceeds to avoid having a complete and utter mental breakdown. He really has no idea what he's doing and judging by Zasion's reaction something big was supposed to happen. Like monumental. He has a feeling this game isn't a dud but the problem is him. But before he could go flying off the handle in utter depression and berate himself further the purple blood can't help but be pulled toward the little icons at the top of your screen as well as the foreign hive layout being displayed on his husktop screen. Without much thought he click on something called a Totem Lathe. What the heck is this? Well whatever it is he has no option but to place the bulky looking contraption somewhere.

Oh merciful metal deity, what do you do now? Well You have to set it down somewhere and that somewhere so happens to be in the corner of the room. And it's not long before he's Attempting to throw down an Alchemiter and, uh, renovate his fellow troll's hive. Uh oh.

It's the flashing on the bottom of his screen that alerts him he had missed a message from one of his friends. Thankfully it's Lothun and not Zasion yelling at him. Well, not yet at least!

TI: Lothun. Lothun ╕I╒ am making a mess of this.
TI: Ah
TI: Ahhhh
TI: Ahhhhhhh ╕I╒ still have no idea what ╕I╒ am doing.
TI: Zasion is going to |B|e so upset.
TI: |B|uttons. Clicking thing. There are too many icons to click.
TI: This place looks a little ruined too.
TI: If ╕I╒ cease to respond ╕I╒ may have passed out.

Now he's just being a little melodramatic. Well it's not like he relocated Zasion's load gaper somewhere humorous. Yet.
titanicIronsmith
Nipper Cadet
Nipper Cadet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Thebluemage on Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:36 am

Ozeath growled at the response he was given, was that seriously all he got? A goddamn order to go and get the game? He expected far, far more, he didn't know what, but it sure has hell wasn't this.

SS: W()W! NICE /-\DVICE, I t()t/-\lly didn't think ()f s()mething like th/-\t befr()zen!
SS: Th/-\nks /-\fucking berg-t()n.
SS: I'll c()nt/-\ct y()u /-\fter I get the g/-\me, h/-\ve fun /-\nd g()()d luck with him. >:4

After slapping his Husktop closed, which probably caused some sort of damage, he stomped up the stairs towards his Respite Block to grab some supplies. It was chilly up there, not that he minded, but he made quick work of putting on a very heavy hoodie nonetheless. He also made sure to grab his backup Ushanka, he would mourn the loss of his beloved main hat later, for now he did the simply act of gingerly lying the poor, poor victim of a Lusus's clumsiness. His mood changed from angry to mournful as he remembered all the good times he had with it.

"Poor grub...it's alright now, just rest."He advised with a heavy heart, who could of foreseen such a tragedy? Certainly noone with a heart. He turned away, fighting the tears that came anyway.

"Oh god, this is the worst night of my life..."He wept, sniffling as he began to cry harder and louder, a quick punch to the face put an end to this nonsense. He had to put himself together, he had to continue.

For the Hat.

As he exited his metal hive in exchange for the cold, harsh land that was his Iceberg, he noticed that Penguindad was just sitting at the shore, seemingly staring at the water. He approached the monster of blubber and muscle, not sliding on the ice thanks to his cleated shoes.

"Yo Penguin Popsicle."He greeted spitefully,"You trampled my hat back there."He spat, but was quickly hushed by his Lusus raising a wing.

"What the fuck are you even looking at?" He asked, getting nervous as he finally noticed how close to the water he was. Wait, was that something moving near the Spire-Glacier?

Naw, just some big fish, it's c()()l.

"Stop thinking about lunch for a second and listen to me!"He ordered, causing his lusus to sigh and turn over towards him,"Good! Now, we need to find a way to get to that game."

"Caw, Caw?" Was his reply, the Penguin Poppa thought over the question for a short time, why did he want the thing that fell from space? It could be dangerous! Or it might carry a disease!

Ozeath growled as he saw the hesitation on his Lusus' face, he had to make it worth his while, apparently."If you help me get that stupid box, I'll let you stay out till daytime to fish and gorge yourself."He sighed, revoking a rule he had set two sweeps ago when he had a massive tantrum because Penguindad didn't come back at all for three nights. Apparently he had been out hunting Tuskbeasts.

Penguindad's eyes gleamed and he finally gave his consent to the idea with a loud Caw, and before Ozeath could give any suggestions as to how they get over there, the Lusus picked up his charge by the hood, lifted his wing behind him in a way similar to a catapult being strung back, and threw Ozeath soaring through the biting cold air.
Thebluemage
Plucky Tot
Plucky Tot

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  squareVisions on Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:00 am

Zasion reads Ozeaths message to him. Zasion thinks that Ozeath may have overreacted, but that was okay. He continues to fly about the hallways of his respiteblock examining each level while responding to messages. He saw that Kuvoos had responded, excellent he was wondering what he had to say. Apparently it wasn't much. Zasion shrugged it off. Usually after a big flip out he got pretty calm and went back to his normal emotions. You were bound to this by duality, and he's okay with that. Zasion decides to cut the exposition and return to answering Kuvoos.

sV: Ok then.
sV: 2o tell me what dIId you fIInd IIn the 2econd applIIcatIIon??

Zasion flips over to his conversation with Lothun. She seemed pretty startled by his massive shit flipping. Zasion laughs a bit at this, he actually managed to bother Lothun with a flip out. Even if it was only half baked stirring with Lothun that was still an accomplishment, she usually can tolerate anything that comes out of his mouth. Zasion thinks he'll reward himself later.

sV: Thank2 II thought 2o too.
sV: IIt came from an angry place IIn my 2oul.
sV: 2orry about IIt though.. 8(
sV: II gue22 II'm ju2t dII22appoIInted the game dIIdn't turn out to be a2 great a2 II thought.
sV: WaIIt II ju2t heard something drop. 2ound2 heavy too!?!?
sV: Be rIIght back!!

Zasion puts his husktop inside his X2 modus and flies down to the source of the loud dropping noise. He finds there is a giant machine in the corner of one of his rooms. He walks up to it, it is large and sleek machine. It resembles a large fabric threading device. Zasion is super confused, but he comes to the conclusion the game is probably the source of this contraption in some way. Perhaps it serves a purpose, or maybe the game will drop more items as it moves on? He wasn't sure so he decides to ask Kuvoos about the second application further, perhaps he knew about this.

sV: Uh.. Kuvoo2, there II2 a gIIant thIIng IIn my respIIteblock.
sV: Can you.. ExplaIIn that??

squareVisions
Anklebiter
Anklebiter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  mercurialMonster on Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:56 am

Lothun gave a slightly bemused laugh at Kuvoos' confusion, Jouket peering over her shoulder like the nosy broad she was. Lothun scratched the back of her neck with sharp indigo claws before tapping out a reply to her friend. Jouket assisted.

MM: okaY, JoUket saYs "click EVERYTHING"
MM: bUt I woUld like to point oUt that she does not plaY games and thUs has no idea what she's talking aboUt
MM: explain to me what YoU see and what the game is letting YoU do
MM: also, trY to find a help page if possible

There, that was some reasonable advice. Jouket pouts at her moirail for dismissing her contribution, but soon concedes when Lothun sits her on her knee, with the husktop on the miblood's lap. Aw yiss.

Lothun flicks to Zasion's window. Oh, a heavy sound? Perhaps Kuvoos' clicking has had an effect, she deduced correctly.

MM: maYbe KUVoos' part of the game is taking effect
MM: he did saY he was clicking things
MM: also, when YoU haVe figUred oUt what is going on
MM: let me know when to get in on this, becaUse I am bored as fUck.

Lothun really, really wanted to get into the game. It was no fun sitting out while Zasion and Kuvoos played. Oh, but the Ice Man was waiting too, wasn't he? Lothun wondered what he was up to.

MM: sUp bro-ski
MM: (see that was a ski pUn)
MM: (the hYphen is not UsUallY inclUded)
MM: anYwaY, what're YoU Up to?
MM:... also, mY moirail saYs hi.

She actually asked if that was the douchebag "cool guy" Lothun sometimes mentioned, and when confirmed she said to tell him to slam his bulge in a motor vehicle door. But Lothun paraphrased a little.
mercurialMonster
Bravesprout
Bravesprout

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  titanicIronsmith on Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:57 am

Kuvoos sits there in a mild state of shock at realizing he was quite literally changing the layout of his fellow troll's hive. After dropping down the Totem Lathe he kind of stares at his screen a bit longer. This is more then just a game, he was physically creating changes and that, well, was freaking him out. At least Zasion didn't seem to be freaking out. Good start, yes. Though the moment he noticed Lothun had replied to him it was the words, click everything, that would continue the purple blood's unabated recklessness. Dropping down a Cruxtruder somewhere in the lower portion of Zasion's hive. Things are kind of starting to look like a mess and the highblood surely didn't think to put all the things close together. Each instrument placed in a different room or floor altogether. Yeah, he will apologize for that later. Maybe.

TI: Ok, uh, so ╕I╒ really don not know if ╕I╒ did this correctly
TI: |B|ut, ahhh, these things looked important
TI: ╕I╒, uhm, have no idea what they should |B|e used for
TI: They looked cool and, uh, seemed important?
TI: Fiddle with them
TI: Or do not
TI: Or something
TI: ╕I╒... ╕I╒ will try to find a manual or something on this thing

Despite the somewhat calm vibe from his text Kuvoos is freaking out to the breaking point. He has no idea what he is doing, throwing things around and clicking away like Jouket had suggested and for sure the shaky response he gave to the yellow blood wasn't going to satisfy him. Help page. What exactly is that? Like a tutorial? Fuck, he never played these kinds of games he had no idea what to look for. Navigating his computer was a bigger headache then trying to recircuit his damn visor. And after a failed attempt to look up some sort of game guide for this game, which he still didn't catch the proper name of, he was just about ready to throw in the towel.

He would suffer this nervous breakdown in dreadful silence all alone.

TI: Lothun!!!
TI: Lothun ╕I╒ can not find anything that will help!
TI: ╕I╒ am a failure!
TI: Worthless!
TI: Just carry on the gamewrl/J

It was ninja catfish to the rescue. Lo-Lo just knew how to avoid making a sound until his massive girth pounced on his unsuspecting ward. Kuvoos never had a chance, tumbling from his chair and once more was crushed under the bulky weight of his lusus. The sea lion nudged and grumbled till the troll relented and ceased his futile struggling. Letting out a frustrated whine the feline continued to lay sprawled out across his charges midsection till he came down from his little fit. The soft, rhythmic purring was always strangely soothing and combined with the overly affectionate nuzzles there was no way he stood a chance. And with the crushing weight of his lusus on his chest Kuvoos had to take slow, careful breaths with in turn made him ease up on his nervous behavior. "Alright, alright I get your point. Your bruising my ribs. Off." There was always that delay before the old lusus pushed himself off with smooth, silky grace seemingly known to all feline kind.

Not so quick to sit up Kuvoos sighed and rubbed his shoulder. Despite all his strength it still was uncomfortable having over two tons of fur and muscle pin him down like that. It was a surprise that the old purrbeast could still prowl like that. Apologetic gurgles were shared and pleasing head bumps, the highblood was quick to return the affection with rubs behind the old beast's webbed ears. Lo-Lo's grunts and small roars were answered by a more confident tone. "I know. Courage and all that. Proud and strong. It's just a game right? You believe in me, right? Yeah, yeah I care for you too." Pushing the sea cat away in an attempt to get him to shoo, the pep talk was done and he had stuff he needed to do, Lo-Lo didn't budge just yet. Staring at Kuvoos, the small troll still trying to fill out to his proper size, still too unsure of himself. The lion yawned, exposing a large maw filled with vicious, imposing teeth and breath that was way too fishy. Anything the beast might have been hinting at was brushed away. "Just go, I get it. Think big and ferocious. Grrr, roar. Shoo." Baring his teeth to empathize and curling his fingers into more claw like appearance. Tapping on his lusus nose before retreating back to his desk.

Lo-Lo sat there a little longer. Lowering his head and padded out of the room just as silently as he had come.

Realizing he had accidentally hit send in his last message to Lothun he quickly responded to dismiss her worry.

TI: Hey, uh, it is ok now
TI: ╕I╒ think ╕I╒ have gotten a hold of ╕myself╒
TI: Now ╕I╒ just
TI: Hold on

Cut off from his thoughts again Kuvoos is violently distracted yet again. But there is no warm cuddles or loving nuzzles. A sharp, gruttle roar echoed from the deeper parts of his hive. The sound is so gut-wrenching that he simply freezes before instinct has him on his feet rushing out of his respiteblock and down into the lower chambers were an assortment of his artworks, both towering and miniscule, were displayed in no particular order. Figures built of various metals, both common and precious. And it is here among his gallery, mostly displaying his nameless cybernetic deity, lay his lusus in a crumpled heap. Stacked on top of him was once the pride and joy of his metal works. A roaring figure with mismatched troll and feline portions.

Crushed beneath the steel, Lo-Lo's bewildered eyes rolling about with unrestrained terror. Scrambling to remove offending statue of what had been a masterpiece. Displaying strength surpassing his less then formidable size and heaving up and off. Yet it would be a pointless effort. Without obstruction there is nothing to conceal the massive gash in the old lion's side and awkward bend in his spine. Bright purple blood gleaming in the artificial light. Panic and fear made his throat close up, he couldn't breath, couldn't think. How he ended up on his knees cradling his lusus's massive head, when he felt like his limbs were lead, he would never know.

"What. No. Nonono. This... this isn't real. This isn't happening." His voice quivered and cracked. Stroking his lusus's mane, hands shaking and eyes burning with the pain of unshed tears. Calling his name to get his attention, the purrbeasts labored breathing like a stab in his chest. "Get up. You can get up! It'll be ok!" He struggled as he attempted to help lift Lo-Lo's crippled body. The sound that emanated from his mouth was closer to a shriek then a pain-stricken roar from earlier. Immediately stopping, choking on a sob, setting him back down.

Kuvoos stood at a crossroad. Allow his lusus, his beloved bodyguard, caretaker and teacher, to bleed to death in a slow and agonizing death or end it himself.
titanicIronsmith
Nipper Cadet
Nipper Cadet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top