Fan Troll Sgrub Session(open)

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Fan Troll Sgrub Session(open)

Post  titanicIronsmith on Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:46 am

It seemed thankfully that Kuvoos has managed to avoid seeing more of those hearts as he stepped away from his husktop. Though they would be waiting for him upon his return. He was quick to rush through his evening routine, finishing his meal, making sure his lusus was happily fed, that fat sea feline was too adorable, clean up and quick run to the ablutiontrap. Not sure what his friend was up to in the amount of time he spent away but the moment he slipped on a fresh pair of clothes he collapsed on the couch, husktop on his chest and checking for updates.

Ok. He needed to do something about those hearts. Too many hearts.

TI: So, uh, yeah.
TI: Looking forward to this game thing.
TI: So it will |B|e three of us, uhm, playing so far?
TI: Though if it will come down to it |B|eing teams then you should, ah, definitely |B|e one of the leaders.
TI: You could count on my, uh, vote.
TI: =3

He was really contemplating throwing one of those hearts in there though that might have been too suggestive in context. He will have to wait for a better opportunity to make Lothun feel awkward.

((Replying off a mobile device, unable to give him his little wingy typing quirk. Will fix when able! ))
titanicIronsmith
Nipper Cadet
Nipper Cadet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  mercurialMonster on Sun Mar 10, 2013 3:21 am

MM: Aw, YoU're sweet!
MM: idk if I'd be a good leader, thoUgh
MM: bUt I'm happY that YoU think I'd be good at it!
MM: YoU coUld be mY second in command, if I was in charge!
MM: that technical mind of YoUrs woUld be V. UsefUl

Lothun didn't think that she would make a good leader at all. She would throw everyone under the bus without a second thought if it meant she could win the game. It was only a game, after all! But she also liked to have people follow her orders. Hm. Oh well, they'd see how the game played out. She'd think about it when and if it became an issue.

It was nice that Kuvoos thought she could do it, though. Nice to know that he thought that highly of her. He was a sweetie, and he only continued to endear himself to her.
mercurialMonster
Bravesprout
Bravesprout

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  squareVisions on Sun Mar 10, 2013 5:20 pm

While training in his hive Zasion heard a ping come from his sylladex. He removed the two husktops and opened one. It was a guy asking about the game, and judging by his color, he was a highblooded troll like his friend Lothun. Giving them two highbloods and one low blood. Zasion didn't care about the caste system their culture had set up, and most people didn't either. At least the younger trolls didn't. Adult trolls were given tasks of labor mostly based off of their blood color. Zasion read his questions about the game and began to think, since he wasn't really sure about too much of it himself, so he just listed off game basics.

sV: Ye2 II am the one who II2 havIIng u2 play.
sV: Um..
sV: IIn that order:
sV: GaIIn level2, II'm not 2ure about the rule2, and you 2hould probably fIInd a weapon and gather up 2ome 2upplIIe2 ju2t IIn ca2e. IIf IIt'2 lIIke flarp IIt can get lengthy.
squareVisions
Anklebiter
Anklebiter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  titanicIronsmith on Mon Mar 11, 2013 3:19 am

TI: ╕I╒ do not think I could |B|e of any use as a second in, uh, command.
TI: My reasoning is simply the most obvious.
TI: Whatever must |B|e done to receive the most desirable outcome.
TI: Not really a matter of technicalities, ╕I╒, ah, think.
TI: Any of ╕my╒ input would not make much of a difference.
TI: |B|ut your consideration is very much appreciated.
TI: <3

It was after much internal debate that Kuvoos could bring himself to actually instill that heart into his last comment. He had to throw some of those back at Lothun with some hope he could make her feel at least a little awkward. It was only fair! Dealing with all these complex emotions just wasn't for him. And he didn't want to be the only one quadrant...ially confused! ...Though of course as that is sent he quickly minimized the text screen and tabs over the the secondary chat log to where a response from the yellow blood was waiting. Huh, interesting.

TI: That seems straight forward enough, ╕I╒ suppose.
TI: ╕I╒ thank you for your, uh, quick response.
TI: Though, ah, ╕I╒ feel we should get to know one another a |B|it |B|etter if we will |B|e teaming up.
TI: Seems a |B|it more productive?
TI: If you have the time that is.

And he really didn't answer that last question either. Not that Kuvoos would poke and prod any more then he had too about any of Lothun's relationships. Maybe he should just drop all the conversation and start packing up for this game. It might be best to get his head cleared of any worries or internal conflicts. Nah.
titanicIronsmith
Nipper Cadet
Nipper Cadet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  mercurialMonster on Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:02 am

MM: Oh man, no, that woUld be crazY UsefUl to me
MM: I get so distracted
MM: "how mUch can I break this thing?"
MM: *Grinds leVels for fiftY billion sweeps to get Useless piece of shit trophY item*
MM: "what happens if I kill this qUest character?"
MM: "how far can I traVel this waY before it won't let me anYmore?"
MM: *Does eVerY stUpid side qUest before completing first part of the main qUest*
MM: sometimes I need to be reeled back in, ha ha!
MM: YoU're mUch more down to earth than me, I kinda need that sometimes! <3

Lothun didn't realize that Kuvoos was trying to make her feel awkward. She didn't even realize that she was making him uncomfortable! She was very open with her affections, though it was actually fairly unusual for a troll to fall into her good books. The highblood flicked to her other chat window and set about contacting her yellowblood friend again.

MM: heY! <3 <3 <3
MM: how we doin?
MM: and how manY people do we actuallY need?
MM: and has KUVoos talked to YoU Yet?
MM: he's a V. cool dUde, I think YoU will like him.

The highblood didn't see any reason why her friends wouldn't get along. Kuvoos wasn't all pushy like most highbloods, and Zasion was a cool guy. They should be fine. And then her friends could be friends with each other and it would be great and they would play this game and have fun! Yes.
mercurialMonster
Bravesprout
Bravesprout

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  squareVisions on Mon Mar 11, 2013 8:16 pm

The sea dweller responded fairly quickly. He wanted to get to know each other better a bit better since they were both going to play the game. He took this as the final sign of him playing the game, cementing his role in their playing. He exited the room and flew upstairs to the roof once more. He landed on the tower adjacent to his previous whereabouts.

sV: 2ure. II have tIIme.
sV: What would you lIIke to know??
sV: Oh by the way.
sV: Where exactly to you lIIVe??

That wouldn't be too terrible of a question for someone you just met, at least that's what Zasion thinks, but what does he know about formality? Zasion signed into his chat on the secondary laptop as well, this one with Lothun's chat up. This way he would be able to talk to both of them at once, without disrupting natural flow between the two. He typed replies to Lothun with his left hand, and he replied to Kuvoos with his right hand.

sV: Hey, you 2eem pretty happy. B)(8
sV: We're doIIng pretty 2hIItty.
sV: IIf we can get one more player we'll be 2et!!
sV Oh and thIIng2 wIIth Kuvoo2 are goIIng well.
sV: II'm about to 2end a dII2c flyIIng at hII2 hIIve.
squareVisions
Anklebiter
Anklebiter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Thebluemage on Mon Mar 11, 2013 8:55 pm

(I hope it is alright if I just kinda jump in here. This seems like grand fun and you do seem to need a 4th player.)

Ozeath gave a sigh of contentment as he put the final stitch on the Ushanka, it had been suffering some wear and tear damage and he had spent the last several minutes fixing it up. He gingerly placed the beloved headgear onto of his head, being careful to get his tall horns through the specially made holes. With a grunt he rose from his seat on the floor and began to clean up all the supplies and fabric scraps left behind as a result of the mending. After packing them all up in his Hat Box, he got ready to begin his night. He walked down to the first floor of his fortress of a hive,trying to ignore the heavy snores of his Waddlebeast Lusus who slept in the second story(It never ended well when Penguindad didn't get his rest). He shivered as he noticed some of the heaters were not working correctly. He would have to get to them later, hopefully before another icicle formed and fell on him while he was trying to use the Ablution trap.

But for now he decided to prepare his first protein consumption activity of the night. He pulled out a large jug of pure white Lusus Milk, it was so thick that it would suffice as a standalone meal, for now at least.

As he sat down and began drinking, he opened the husktop that sat on the 4-legged meal plateau from the previous night. He scanned through his list of Trollhandles or someone to chill with for a bit, it had been awhile sense he had done that.

Eventually he settled on one mercurialMonster. While she got on his nerves quite alot at times it hadn't been strong enough in the past for him to block her.

SS: S() h()w much d()es /-\ W/-\ddlebe/-\st weigh
SS: En()ugh t() bre/-\k the ice

It was always a good idea to start with a pun, he had decided long ago, no matter who you are talking to. It really makes the conversation...cooler.
Thebluemage
Plucky Tot
Plucky Tot

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  mercurialMonster on Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:19 pm

MM: ha ha, Yeah! I'm jUst glad I conVinced TI to plaY with Us
MM: wanna get this show on the rooooaaaaaaad
MM: blUh, if onlY we had more people D:(<
MM:...
MM: oh mY mother fUck this dUde jUst messaged me
MM: if I can conVince him that this is a ~c()()l~ thing to do, we maY haVe oUr foUrth
MM: brb, gonna plaY this sucka

Lothun had nothing against Ozeath, not really, it was just so much fun to wind up the pretentious ice-pun-obsessed "c()()lguy" douchebag. And he got mad so easily! It was hilarious, and honestly she could not be faulted for pushing his buttons. The high blood opened up the new chat window and glanced over his opening line; like any worshiper of the Mirthful Messiahs she loved a good joke, and the pun made her snort. Ozeath gained a tiny little point on her Likeable-to-Cullable metre.

MM: ha ha, that is V. good!
MM: heY, bro, woUld YoU like to get in on this wicked cool thing I'm all Up in???
MM: me and these two other dUdes are setting Up this game
MM: no one's ever plaYed it before, so we don't know mUch aboUt it
MM: we gon be the first ones and we're gonna explooooore it
MM: bUt we need one more plaYer
MM: YoU game, bro?

She just hoped he wouldn't be a douche and shoot it down because it wasn't "c()()l" enough. God, that fucking type quirk made her want to punch him right in the bulge. But hey, maybe he'd be cool with it and they'd finally get this game rolling!
mercurialMonster
Bravesprout
Bravesprout

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Thebluemage on Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:59 pm

Ozeath couldn't help but smile at the compliment, yes, it had been a pretty good joke, hadn't it? It had been a good day when he wrote it down. This smile quickly morphed into an expression of surprise, however, when she brought up a game. Not that he was against the idea or anything, it was just sudden to him. The prospect of playing a game before anyone else was also very intriguing to him, partly because his only other game was Troll Pong, so he was kinda hankering for something new.

SS: Sure, s()unds like /-\n ice w/-\y t() spend s()me time, t() be h()nest
SS: I h/-\ve t() w/-\rn y()u, I'm n()t re/-\lly g()()d /-\t vide() g/-\mes, but I will be fine /-\s l()ng /-\s we /-\ll keep /-\ c()()l he/-\d
SS: D()ubt it will be /-\ pr()blem, th()ugh
SS: S(), wh() /-\re the ()thers wh() /-\re pl/-\ying

Ozeath began wondering who these other players would be, hopefully they wouldn't be annoying Clowns like her, nothing against her personally(Alright, maybe a little) but history showed that those cultists usually ended up culling people, and that wasn't good for anyone's survival. Of course, he could end up with some really cool trolls, and he certainly did need more friends. Or at least people to test jokes on.
Thebluemage
Plucky Tot
Plucky Tot

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  mercurialMonster on Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:24 am

Ha! The Blueblood had agreed to play and they were one step closer to getting the snowball rolling! Oh dear, was that an ice pun?

MM: well, there's titanicIronsmith and squareVisions plaYing too!
MM: TI is kind of easilY flUstered and nerVoUs, so be nice to him ha ha!
MM: SV can get kind of carried awaY, but he's a cool dUde
MM: TI might not get all of YoUr jokes?
MM: bUt I don't think YoU'd haVe a problem with either of them
MM: YoU'll need to talk to SV to get YoUr copY of the game, btw! He's the gUY behind it all.
MM: and YoU might need weapons? We're not sUre, bUt it might be an adVentUre game.

Lothun resisted the urge to wind this guy up. Sure, it would be funny, but getting him into a frothing rage wasn't exactly conducive with getting him playing as quickly as possible. She could take the piss later, after all. It wasn't like he was going to stop being a pretentious douche any time soon.

Though his skill with puns redeemed him slightly.
mercurialMonster
Bravesprout
Bravesprout

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  titanicIronsmith on Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:20 pm

Kuvoos switched over to take a glance at what Lothun had to say. His slight grin slipped into a meek looking frown. It seemed his plans had failed and if anything it only made him all the more flustered. Having her go on about how he could actually be useful was doing crazy things to his self-esteem. He couldn't handle much more of this. Then to have it end with yet another heart nearly makes him topple off the couch. Ok, he actually does fall over and remain in an awkward crumpled pile of pitiful highblood for a few moments. He doesn't respond afterwards. Tabbing over to see what the yellow blood has to say. Surely something that wont further fray his nerves.

And nope. A quick glance at the bright yellow text has him suddenly feeling nervous for all sorts of other reasons now. To have some troll he barely knows ask for his hives whereabouts is kind of suspicious to him. As a troll that reveled in his privacy disclosing that kind of information felt concerning. Perhaps he could put off that answer for a while longer. Unless it was of the utmost urgency. He had other things to worry about too. Like what exactly could he talk about. It was hard trying to start off conversations with friends he knew for sweeps!

TI: Uh, well, ╕I╒ guess knowing your name would |B|e a sufficient start to the, ah, conversation.
TI: Perhaps what types of, uhm, things you like to do.
TI: As for the location of ╕my╒ hive, what is that, uh, necessary for?
titanicIronsmith
Nipper Cadet
Nipper Cadet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  squareVisions on Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:35 pm

((So much going on!))

Zasion began to wait for Lothun to pull in another player for their game. Hopefully she would acquire him as a player so they could finally begin the game. He was so excited he just wanted to spazz out and type L337 5P34K. He looked at the other husktop noticing Kuvoos' response. He seemed rather unnerved, especially towards the location of his hive, but he at least specified what he wanted to know about Zasion. Zasion began to think of things that he enjoyed. Ah yes, the great things that made him a nerd. The flarp, the comics, the sea dwelling babes. He sighs in contentment with a smile etched across his face. Snapping back to reality he goes back to his more stoic look and begins typing his reply. He thinks he should leave out the part about sea dwelling babes. Its too embarrassing.

sV: AlrIIght. II'm Za2IIon.
sV: II enjoy flarpIIng, whIIch 11'M PR377Y D4MN G00D 47!!
sV: 2orry about that, lo2t my 2hIIt.
sV: II al2o enjoy comIIc2 and II am a p2IIonIIc.
sV: What are you all about Kuvoo2??
sV: And II need your hIIve locatIIon to 2end you the game.
squareVisions
Anklebiter
Anklebiter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  titanicIronsmith on Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:02 pm

The purple blood made a face at the mention of flarping. Yet another troll that was into the violent game that he himself did his best to avoid. He was really going to feel out of place once this game got underway. What if he held everyone back? What if they lost because he just didn't know what to do during a critical part of the game? Rubbing his forehead with his fingertips in a nervous manner before running them through his messy bangs. Shaking out the silvery grey tips. Alright, he could handle this. Yes.

TI: A psionic, huh? That seems pretty, ah, interesting.
TI: So you, uh, just need to know ╕my╒ location to deliver this game?
TI: ╕I╒ suppose it would |B|e alright.

Kuvoos still hesitates a moment as he types out the general location of his hive. The massive structure is built into a cliff side with various secret passages and trap doors to deter any unwanted guests. But he would be sure to keep an eye out for this game by whatever means Zasion would use to send it. He doesn't add that the reason he would even considering giving out his location is because he has such trust in Lothun and her choice of friends.

TI: As for facts about ╕myself╒ there, uh, is not too much ╕I╒ think.
TI: ╕I╒ am a smith. You know, uh, crafting weapons and armor.
TI: |B|ig into metal and such things.
TI: Sculpting?
TI: Cybernetics is a thing ╕I╒ am into as well.
TI: ...would you happen to have any type of, um, prosthetic upgrades do you?
titanicIronsmith
Nipper Cadet
Nipper Cadet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Thebluemage on Wed Mar 13, 2013 1:23 am

Ozeath nodded to himself as he lolled in his chair, these two didn't sound that bad, and they obviously weren't Subjuguasshats, so he saw some potential there. He noted that he should be extra C()()l to this TI fella, good impressions were important when making first contact. He also had to talk to the SV one on the topic of obtaining a copy of this game, should be easy enough, though he wondered how they would get it to glacier in the middle of nowhere.

Eh, as long as he got it.

SS: When /-\m I /-\nything but ice, re/-\lly
SS: I'll chillck them ()ut, /-\sk /-\b()ut the g/-\me /-\nd stuff
SS: With h()pe this will be /-\ re/-\lly c()()l g/-\me
SS: Just d()n't pull /-\ny shit
SS: Seri()usly

He entered the two names into everyone's favorite program, getting ready to explain the situation as best he could. First off was this squareVisions person.

SS: Y()
SS: I'm ()ze/-\th, I've sn()wed up t() be the f()urth pl/-\yer, I guess
SS: S() uh, ice t() meet y()u
SS: H()w much d()es it t/-\ke t() bre/-\k the ice
SS: I me/-\n
SS: Shit
SS: H()w much d()es /-\ w/-\ddlebe/-\st weigh

Oh shit, he couldn't comprehend how he was even capable of messing that joke up, what the hell?! Oh man, just be chill. He was just nervous, maybe SV won't even notice the horrible mistake he made? After about four minutes of hitting himself in the forehead, he regained enough confidence to message the other player...titanicIronsmith, or something.

SS: Y()
SS: S()
SS: H()w m/-\ny w/-\ddlebe/-\sts cr/-\ck the ice
SS: FUCK
SS: G/-\H
SS: WHY
SS: THE HELL IS WITH TH/-\T J()KE
SS: SERI()USLY, I H/-\D IT RIGHT /-\ MINUTE /-\G()
SS: SHIT
SS: EWJLFVWMSMLS
SS: GFWQ
SS: G/-\H

He punched the tall glass of milk in frustration, spraying the thick white fluid all over the cold, metal floor of his hive along with shards of glass, adding to the mess. This made him even angrier and led him to hop out of his seat with a roar and to start stomping on the broken bits with his heavy snow boots. By the end of the three minute rage-fest he had reduced the glass to even tinier bits which would be an utter pain to clean up. With a huff he sat back down, before noticing that something happened to the milk.

"Huh, must of fallen..."He mumbled to himself in concern, he would have to fix the Four-Legged Eating Plateau soon if it was allowing drinks to fall.
Thebluemage
Plucky Tot
Plucky Tot

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  squareVisions on Wed Mar 13, 2013 1:49 am

Zasion read the coordinates of the sea dwellers hive. It was near the ocean. This was both good and bad. The bright side was he wasn't like regular sea dwellers. Who... Well they dwell the seas, but the bad news was that he only got approximate coordinates, so he could miss and possibly send it into the beach, wilderness, or the sea. He then read that Kuvoos was a metallurgist of sorts, and that he was wondering if Zasion had any physical augmentations. Zasion snickered a bit at this question. It was kind of an out there question, but he answered nonetheless.

sV: Ye2 IIt2 great. Mo2tly.
sV: Oh a 2mIIth that'2 cool!!
sV: 7H053 5K11LL5 C0ULD 83 FUCK11NG 4W350M3.
sV: Oop2, 2orry flIIped my 2hIIt agaIIn.
sV: No II don't have any cybernetIIc2.

Zasion lifted one of his arms and calculated the trajectory of the disc's container to the area of Kuvoos' hive. It would be pretty close to the hive, so it probably wouldn't waste his time: allowing the game to start quickly. Zasion then shot the games containment unit through the air sending it flying to its target location. It would make its rest just outside Kuvoos' hive. Success. Just as you are about to tell Kuvoos about the arrival of his disc you get another ping from your trollian account. It's some dude you've never heard of, but he isn't exactly making the best first impression. You read his text, deciphering the emphasis put on the a's and o's, and you just sit there staring at this guy's messages for a minute. Dumbfounded. You thought that Kuvoos was awkward, but this guy was REALLY awkward.

sV: Uh..
sV: Hey there..
sV: 2orry, what??
sV: Waddlebea2t2??
squareVisions
Anklebiter
Anklebiter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  titanicIronsmith on Wed Mar 13, 2013 2:05 am

As the purple blood sat back and waited for a response from the psionic he was suddenly being trolled by a name he had never seen before. Frowning slightly to himself he could already feel his anxiety hit all sorts of record levels. Speaking to new trolls always made his pulse raise in awkward ways and meeting speaking to two complete strangers was going to give him a heart-attack type result. A quick glance at the screen only has him raising a brow in concern instead. Well, whoever this icy-blue text troller was he certainly seemed to be having some sort of fit at the moment. And when the text just stops. That long has raised some moderate worry in the back of Kuvoos's mind and responds, despite better judgement.

TI: Uh, well, ╕I╒ ... are you alright?
TI: Do, ah, you need some assistance?
TI: And, um, who are you?

He just quirks his head and notices that he was messaged again by SV. Quickly tabbing over and skimming the resulting responses. The edges of his lips twitching into a slight smile. Well this troll was pretty enthusiastic, just like Lothun. He could see the similarities and he could see a possible friendship forming between them. Maybe. Though it is a bit of a sad thing to hear that the yellow blood lacks cybernetics. Possibly a good thing, seeing as how easily he fawns over any troll with metallic upgrades after all. He wished he could find someone with that particular obsessive love for cold steel. Sigh.

TI: Well that is cool, ╕I╒ suppose.
TI: And, um, yeah ╕I╒ am pretty good with a hammer and molten iron.
TI: So when should ╕I╒ expect that game here anyway?
TI: And, uh, will you |B|e walking ╕me╒ through this thing too?
TI: That would |B|e, ah, nice if possible.
TI: ╕I╒ am not so... skilled at gaming.

It's not long after that his lusus is groggily stirring from his sleep and heading outside. It seemed the old sea lion was going to tend to the retrieval of the disk, where ever it decided to land that is.
titanicIronsmith
Nipper Cadet
Nipper Cadet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  mercurialMonster on Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:54 pm

MM: I wasn't GONNA
MM: YoU're so sUspicioooooooooUs
MM: I'm gaming with mY best bros, come on
MM: dUde
MM: come the fUck on

Wow, RUDE. Stupid blueblood seemed to think that Lothun was always a hairs breath from flipping her shit and killing everyone. She was off duty, anyway, so the killing of real people would be at a minimum. By the Messiahs, did he really think that she had a worse temper than him? Oh, but of course, he was a c()()l guy who told a lot of ice jokes and never had shithive ragefests.

What a fucktruck, honestly. She tried to be nice and he just shat all over her politeness. If anyone 'accidentally' got murdered, it would definitely be him. Oh, shit, wait. Would that fuck up the game? Hm, better not, then.

The highblood opened up her chat window with Zasion and tapped into it, huffing.

MM: YoU heard fom the Ice Man Yet?
MM: he tries to be sUper cool bUt he's kind of bad at it ha haaaaaa
MM: let me know if he fUcks Up
MM: I cannot be faUlted for picking on him lbr
MM: bUt he shoUld be fine, if tease-worthy
MM: anYwaY
MM: how are thiiiiiiiiings?
mercurialMonster
Bravesprout
Bravesprout

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Thebluemage on Thu Mar 14, 2013 2:18 am

He sat there mourning his utter failure, how many times had he practiced the joke? Just for it to fail, right now! Of all times during a first impression. Maybe he could scavenge the situation? Yeah, not like he totally flipped out or anything. Yeah, he had this. First he would handle the squareVisions troll.

SS: Ye/-\h, y()u kn()w, W/-\ddlebe/-\st
SS: ()h nevermind, the thing is th/-\t I'm /-\ member of this te/-\m, /-\pparently
SS: S() I guess I'm supp()sed t() get a g/-\me c()py fr()m y()u
SS: Ice to meet y()u, by the w/-\y

There we go! Situation fixed! No way he was still feeling uneasy or anything after such masterful rebounds. You done it, old boy. You are the master word-smith and have just crafted an extraordinary save. But enough on that wonderful move. He had to keep the snowball rolling with titanicIronsmith.

SS: N() I'm fine, just messed up /-\ j()ke is /-\ll
SS: N()thing wr()ng /-\t /-\ll with me
SS: H/-\rd t() even c()nsider
SS: /-\nyw/-\y, I just w/-\nted t() intr()duce myself t() y()u, c()nsidering we will be pl/-\ying t()gether
SS: I'm ()ze/-\th

Another victory for the C()()l kid, yes. Now that he had taken care of his two problems, he could get back to the clown. How dare she mock his caution! It was hardly suspicious to look at every Purple Blood in historical records and figure out "hey, these guys will kill you!" and then decide that maybe you want to be cautious when dealing with them! Gah, she was being very irksome. Not that he was getting angry about it, anger was for unc()()l people.

SS: ()h fine, wh/-\tever, I might just believe y()u f()r n()w
SS: But ()nly bec/-\use I'm n()t in the m()()d f()r this
SS: Just w/-\nt t() get ah()ld ()f this g/-\me, getting me excited
Thebluemage
Plucky Tot
Plucky Tot

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  squareVisions on Thu Mar 14, 2013 7:40 pm

Zasion was preparing for even more disc launches when he got swarmed by the messages of his new found peers. He felt so loved. He may have cried a little. But he would have never told anyone of that incident of course. Never, he'd die of embarrassment. He decided to answer Kuvoos first

sV: 2ure II can help you get 2tarted.
sV: 2o II gue22 that mean2 II wIIll enter the game fir2t.
sV: To te2t the game out and 2ee how IIt work2.
sV: And II'm 2ure you're not a2 bad a2 you thIInk. You ju2t need confIIdence.

He then flicked over to his friend Lothun. She was asking about the weird ice guy. He predictably made bad puns and messed up the conversation with her as well. He laughed to himself a little at this feat. He felt like he could be a good point of interest for comedic material.

sV: Ye2, he dIId talk to me.
sV: He 2aIId 2omethIIng about breakIIng IIce and waddlebea2t2, IIt got pretty confu2IIng to be hone2t.
sV: For a cool guy, he II2 pretty 2hIItty at beIIng cool.
sV: But II'm 2ure he'll be u2eful IIn our game!!
sV: ThIIng2 are P11CK11NG 7H3 FUCK UP MY H11GH8L00D3D 511573R!!
sV: 4LM057 R34DY 70 574R7 7H115 5H117!!
sV: How about you??

Zasion then flicked over to the ice man's chat window. He was... You just don't know what to make of this.

sV: Awe2ome we needed another player.
sV: Where II2 the locatIIon of your hIIve.
sV: IIn order to make thII2 clear. II am goIIng to 2hoot a game at your hIIve, II'm not 2talkIIng you or 2omethIIng.
sV: NIIce to meet you too
squareVisions
Anklebiter
Anklebiter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  titanicIronsmith on Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:24 pm

Ok ok, things were picking up a bit and getting just a little out of hand for Kuvoos. He never had to talk to so many people at once. Glancing at this icy troll-bro's message first and shook his head. Obviously something was wrong with the guy. At least he didn't have to worry about being the only only in the group with awkward social skills. Not that it was a good thing regardless. And just to avoid any possibilities of furthering this terrible first impression he just plays along as if the freak out never happened.

TI: Oh, uh, yes of course.
TI: I am sure it was nothing.
TI: So, ah, it is nice to meet you.
TI: I am Kuvoos and I look forward to this game.
TI: Though I lack most of the |B|asic skills of, ah, a gamer of sorts.
TI: Do you enjoy gaming?

Yeah, he's doing his best to get to know these two new trolls in hopes that a face to face meeting would not end up as horribly awkward and unprepared as it had been with Lothun. Though it was mostly his fault really. Of course. Tabbing over to SV and grinning.

TI: That, uhm, sounds good to me.
TI: Just point me in the direction of things to, um, smash.
TI: And or fix.
TI: I can do that at least.

He noticed he hasn't spoken to Lothun in a while and feels bad for neglecting her for so long. Quickly typing away.

TI: In a very, uh, none offensive way as possible
TI: You have some very... interesting friends.
TI: Though I have no reason to talk seeing as I, too, am your friend.
TI: I really just
TI: ...
TI: I think I have a good feeling about this. <3

(( forgive my delay in responding and lack of completed typing quirk for Kuvoos. I'm currently out of state and without a computer. It will be until next week friday. Please overlook the missing quirk ))
titanicIronsmith
Nipper Cadet
Nipper Cadet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  mercurialMonster on Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:58 pm

Lothun stuck her tongue out petulantly at her screen. Ice Man was so annoooooying! If they hadn't needed a fourth player so bad then she never would've invited him. He was so rude! Him and his stupid infectious waddlebeast jokes.

MM: heY
MM: I haVe a joke
MM: what is a waddlebeast's faVoUrite food?
MM: Icebergers!
MM: *cartwheels oUt*

The highblood then flicked to her window with Zasion, grinning at her lowblood friend's enthusiasm. And his comment about the Ice Man. Any light jibing at that guy (or not-so-light) was welcome in her court.

MM: Yeah, he shoUld be fine
MM: he grates on me a little
MM: and he makes fUn of mY religioooooooon D:(<
MM: bUt we needed a foUrth and he's halfwaY competent I GUESS
MM: AnYwaY
MM: I am prettY mUch set
MM: and excite!!!!!!!!
MM: game is still installing

Lothun was just SO OFFENDED at the Ice Man's implication that she might hurt her friends in ANY WAY. But she tried to put that behind her, instead thinking about the upcoming game. She checked the installation screen; just over halfway done. Wooooow, this had to be a pretty big game if it was taking so long. But then trollian pinged, so she flicked back over.

Oh! Kuvoos!

MM: ahahaha
MM: I thoUght YoU and Zasion woUld get along!
MM: bUt Ice Man is not mY friend, jUst so YoU know
MM: he is some annoYing doUchebag that I tolerate when his presence is conVenient
MM: and otherwise mock mercilesslY
MM: he makes fUn of mY faith and accUses me of harboring mUrderoUs intentions towards mY friends
MM: So he is a bUtt of collasal proportions
MM: bUt I am glad YoU are haVing the good feeling too!
MM: <3 <3 <3
MM: I reallY think YoU will haVe fUn!
MM: I'Ve got this sense, like
MM: this game is something we shoUld absolUtelY do
MM: jUst bUzzing in the back of mY thinkpan
MM: and mY thinkpan bUzzes do not generallY lead me astraY
MM: <3!
mercurialMonster
Bravesprout
Bravesprout

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Thebluemage on Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:36 am

Ozeath suffered a quick bout of laughter from the clever joke told,rather appropriately, by a clown! No matter who you were you had to think that was funny. He was glad he finally had something to do for the day to break the pattern of endless target practice and making hats and heaters from second hand materials. Now he could play a mysterious game with a murderer he disliked and two other trolls he didn't know!

Fun!

He was brought back from his thoughts as he finally registered the fact that he had two other chats open, and it was his turn to respond on both of them. He began with SV, seeing as he is the one who was supplying him with the game. When he read the message, he was a bit perturbed that he had to give away the information on where his hive was located, he never had to do that before. But the c()()l thing to do would be to avoid causing any unneeded issues and try to do what was asked, so he dug up the location of his hive from the depths of his memory. Good thing he had gotten so bored he actually studied a map a few days ago.

SS: Sure, I guess
SS: Just let me send y()u the c()()rdin/-\tes
SS: /-\ssuming th/-\t's wh/-\t y()u needed
SS: I live d()wn s()uth, by the w/-\y, w/-\y d()wn s()uth, ()n the c()lder side ()f /-\lterni/-\
SS: This'll be /-\ c()()l g/-\me, I'm pretty hyped f()r it

This guy seemed alright, he hadn't gotten much of a read on him considering they have only been talking for a few minutes, but he seemed like a nice guy. Now there was his other conversation partner, Kuvoos. He seemed like a pretty nice guy too, maybe a bit nervous, but that wasn't exactly a bad thing.

SS: Ice t() meet y()u
SS: /-\nd n(), I d()n't d() much g/-\ming re/-\lly
SS: Th()ugh I'm pretty g()()d /-\t Tr()ll P()ng
SS: S(), I think we /-\re in pretty similar freezers with this
SS: I think we will d() pretty well, th()ugh
Thebluemage
Plucky Tot
Plucky Tot

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  squareVisions on Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:21 pm

((so the general idea from everyone is that we are having a successful session))

Zasion read through the various replies, it seemed the things were finally going to kick off for their game. He just had to send the game to the ice man. He read the coordinates and shot it into the air, hopefully it would be able to reach his hive without any deviation or obstruction. Since he was in an arctic tundra, it was far more likely than not. That would suck, but at least it would give him something to do while the other players began their games. Before Zasion would attempt to enter the game he was going to send a few messages to him friends. First off was Kuvoos

sV: AlrIIght, good
sV: II am goIIng to enter the game now
sV: 2o II need you to have IIn2talled the game
sV: Have you fIInd IIt yet??

He hoped that Kuvoos had found the game, the second disc would probably be something important, and he wanted to use Kuvoos to check it out for him. He then began to talk to Lothun. She too wasn't very fond of the ice man.

sV: Oh wow.. That'2..
sV: That'2 ju2t wrong.
sV: AlrIIght 2weet II'm about to enter the game
sV: Tell me when your2 II2 done.

He then switched over to Ozeath to inform him that he had just sent the game his way, and it seemed that he was warming up to the game. Which was terrible for cool kids, they needed to keep a very low temperature to retain their coolness. It's a good thing you didn't say that out loud, or someone would have thought that was a very shitty joke.

sV: IIndeed IIt II2.
sV: By the way II ju2t 2ent the game flyIIng at your hIIve.
sv: 2hould be there 2oon.
squareVisions
Anklebiter
Anklebiter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  titanicIronsmith on Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:42 am

Ok, so, first things first, get through the responses then find the game and download it. But before Kuvoos has a moment to read over the various text screens he is suddenly bombarded by an overly affectionate sea lusus. Lo-Lo rarely makes a sound when he enters the room. Nor is there any escape once he has you in his sights. It all happens in a flash as the elderly lion tackles the purple blood to the ground and proceeds to get some troll to lusus snuggle time. The struggle is futile, just a bit of arm flailing, as Kuvoos is subjected to nuzzles and an attempt at a tongue bath. It's a horribly embarrassing predicament where the only saving grace is the soft thud of the game landing beside his head, apparently the old sea lion's original intention was to deliver the precious package.

"Lo-Lo, no. Bad, hush. Go do something productive. I'm busy." Pushing at the felines face to get him off. "Ok, yes, you are best Lusus. Wonderful. Now shoo." The response is a series of purrs and soft growls but he relents and pads off leaving a very flattened and flustered Kuvoos behind. Getting the game up and running just takes a minute, straightening himself up and getting to those responses before the others question what he was doing for the last ten awkward minutes. So awkward. Answering Luthon first of course.

TI: Ok, sorry for the delay.
TI: Something came up.
TI: ...
TI: So this Ozeath guy
TI: He sounds like a total jerk.
TI: How dare he say such terrible things about you!
TI: You are a great friend and a good troll.
TI: Should I, uh, do something about him?
TI: Like, uhm, I will keep him away from you
TI: And stuff. If that is acceptable of course. To you.

It was an odd thing, that quick and unexplainable rage that boiled up beneath the layers of his nervous and otherwise passive exterior. But just as quickly as it came it passed. Even those hearts didn't seem to faze him this time! He couldn't bring himself to actually inflict bodily harm to another troll, that's not how Lo-Lo taught him anyway. He is a terrible purple blood, really. But he could easily offer a verbal lashing.

TI: Oh, as a side note I have |B|egun downloading the game.

After that brief moment of emotional distraction he notices the other two windows are flashing. Of course he isn't so happy with Ozeath so he leaves his response for last. Turning his attention to Zasion's bright yellow text. Becoming all the more wound up at the mention of being ready.

TI: Ok, uh, I just got the game and its downloading. It will not take much longer.
TI: Oh, wait. It's just about done.
TI: Huh.
TI: This looks pretty interesting.
TI: Hmm, what do I do after it is finished?

Kuvoos glances at the loading bar of the game with a bit of apprehension. That good, exciting feeling from earlier is now becoming dread. Well while he waits for the game to finish its installation and a response he turns his attention to Ozeath's chatbox. And that anger is back again and it was hard to not feel a little peeved at this troll he barely knows.

TI: So, uh, you looking forward to the game then?
TI: Not planning on causing any hard times for, uhm, any of the other players?
TI: We are a team, right? All of us.
TI: Play nice and fair.
titanicIronsmith
Nipper Cadet
Nipper Cadet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Thebluemage on Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:20 pm

Ozeath heard the sound of his Lusus's awakening C/-\ws and gave a snort, his Lusus was pretty funny when he just woke up, always stumbling around and being disorientated until he fell into the Arctic Water was pretty funny to watch. Though the first couple of times it happened he had been really worried, but it seemed Waddlebeasts were just resistant to the cold. Good thing too, otherwise he wouldn't be able to travel the meager distance he was allowed to in order to explore other nearby Ice Bergs.

He heard the heavy stomps of his the Arctic Behemoth coming down the stairs, the white creature gave him him a mere C/-\W in greetings as it stomped out the massive door and out into the freezing environment, on his way towards the ocean in order to wake up and feast on the fish that littered the waters around his hive.

Heh, what a c()()l lusus.

Oh hey, it seemed he had some messages. They seemed rather, suspicious and cold, if he really thought about it. Wait, naw, that's an unc()()l thought, what had he done to warrant suspicion and coldness?

First he responded to sV, as usual, to confirm his message.

SS: /-\lright, c()()l, I'll get /-\h()ld ()f y()u when I h/-\ve the g/-\me
SS: I guess until then I will just
SS: uh
SS: Just
SS: Sit here I guess
SS: ()r s()mething
SS: D() y()u h/-\ve /-\ny h()bbies

There we go, a nice question, might as well get to know the guy he was going to game with, right? No chance of freezer burn from that. Next, he turned his attention to TI, who had a good point, what if someone did harbor the intention of harm for their team? It certainly wasn't him, why would he need to hurt anyone?

SS: Ye/-\h, I'm l()()king f()rw/-\rd t() this chilling g/-\me
SS: /-\nd why w()uld I be pl/-\nning /-\ny ()f th/-\t unc()()l stuff
SS: If this is /-\ te/-\m g/-\me it m/-\kes sense t() pl/-\y /-\s /-\ te/-\m
SS: S() n(), n()t re/-\lly pl/-\nning /-\nything, d()n't see why I w()uld
Thebluemage
Plucky Tot
Plucky Tot

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content