Fan Troll Sgrub Session(open)

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fan Troll Sgrub Session(open)

Post  squareVisions on Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:45 am

Dugana wakes up arising from his goo pod slumber. He then walks into his bathroom and showers off the remainder of last nights sleep slime. He gets some grub soap and lathers it on his body cleaning off the filth from last night, and he picks up shampoo mixing it into his hair then rinsing it out. After he finished his daily ablutions he walked out of the shower and got his red and blue zig-zagged towel using it to dry off his body. He walked back into his room and dressed himself in his regular clothes, which were his only clothes. At least the only kind he owned since trolls have no sense of fashion. After he finished dressing he put on his glasses and walked down to his hive levels of his respiteblock. He observed all of the numerous hives creating globs of mind honey for him, he had used his psionic abilities to train them when he was a young troll in order to create mind honey with hundreds of hives instead of a single one, so he dedicated two levels of his left tower to his bee hives. Dugana's home is layered with two levels at a time dedicated to many of his interests. Dugana then went back to his room and got on his computer. He began pestering another troll who he knew.

sV: What2 up.
squareVisions
Anklebiter
Anklebiter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fan Troll Sgrub Session(open)

Post  mercurialMonster on Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:02 am

((Wow, this has been here a while! Here's hoping you haven't decided to ditch this forever!))

Lothun looked up from her seat on the plushy collection of blankets and other squishy things, ears pricked at the sudden 'ping!' of her husktop. She dumped her sketchbook on the floor and unfolded her long legs, rising in a wobbling movement reminiscent of a newborn hoofbeast. Her motions were slightly more steady and sure as she approach the computer, tugging lightly at her wide, black and white striped collar. The highblood flopped gracelessly into her seat before tapping away at the keys.

MM: Not much, my brother‽
MM: What is up with you???
MM: What escapades have you ventured upon that you might regale me with???
MM: And, you know,
MM: All that smooth jazz?

What the fuck is she even talking about. Does she even know? Does this ridiculous nonsense just spill forth without any rhyme reason behind it?
mercurialMonster
Bravesprout
Bravesprout

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  squareVisions on Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:51 pm

((WOW, I'm so sorry! I am so happy someone replied!))

Zasion sat at his husktop for a minute before picking up a comic book and flipping through it. He had already memorized the entire series it was from, but he still liked reading the material to kill time. He sat reading for a number of minutes until he finally heard the noise of response from his Trollian account. "Ping!" He then dropped the book and returned to his husktop responding to his friend.

vT: II ju2t woke up. 2o nothIIng really. But la2t night II decked the 2H117 0U7 0F 50M3 N0085!!
sV: 2orry about that.
sV: Got too excited. Anyway, what are you up too.
sV: Did you get any good flarping done??

Last edited by twinArmageddons on Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
squareVisions
Anklebiter
Anklebiter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  mercurialMonster on Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:59 am

((Nice to see you're still up for this! <3 And Lothun's quirk has changed, it doesn't need to be acknowledged IC. And sorry for the short reply!))

You read over your friend's reply, a smile tweaking at your lips. It's cute to see him get so excited over his games. You consider his question for a moment before tapping out a reply, painted indigo claws clicking across the keys.

MM: hells to the Yeah, mY brother!
MM: YoU know I send the little motherfUckers rUnning for the hills!
MM: pUlled in some wicked loots
MM: it all got rather wickedlY messY
MM: it was glorioUs, bro!
MM: VerY cool.
MM: bUt I'm kinda bored todaY, jUst getting some sketching done.
MM: YoU got anY plans?
mercurialMonster
Bravesprout
Bravesprout

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  squareVisions on Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:43 pm

((Its sooo fine, there's a lot I've changed about my character xD to make it more unique. Oh, by the way do you want me to switch to 2nd person speech tones. So as to keep this more linear in how we layer our RP?))

After another few moments of waiting, whilst pulling out some scarot cards. He began moving them around with psionic power shuffling them. He already knew what cards he would recieve, since shuffling with incredible psionic energy had that advantage. Scarot card readings were kind of useless to him anyway. Since his incredible powers and ability to calculate every probability combined into an unstoppable force of predicting everything. Scarot cards were pointless, but Zasion enjoyed the practice of his abilities regardless. While this monologue spanned through his head, he noticed that his friend had responded.

vT: NIIce. Good to hear your pulled IIn 2ome 2weet loot.
sV: II have nothIIng goIIng on really.
sV: Except 7H3 M057 3P11C 5H117 Y0U'LL 3V3R D0!!
sV: 2orry agaIIn. But 2erIIou2ly. IIt's 3P11C.
sV: II found the2e weIIrd dII2c2 durIIng a flarp 2e22IIon, and 2ent them to a few other troll2 for codIIng and cleanIIng and 2tuff.
sV: When II got IIt back they 2aIId IIt wa2 2ome 2ort of game, but they dIIdn't want to open IIt.
sV: 2o II'm a2kIIng our frIIend2 to te2t thII2 thIIng out.
sV: You game??

Last edited by twinArmageddons on Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
squareVisions
Anklebiter
Anklebiter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  mercurialMonster on Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:09 pm

((Whoops, just realised that I switched tenses. Sorry! Keep writing how you are, I'll change mine. And I just realised that Lothun is gonna flip when the world gets destroyed and she realises her moirail's been killed omfg))

Lothun fiddled aimlessly with the pencils scattered across her desk, doodling an eye on a scrap of loose paper. Then a nose. And a mouth. The other eye. Damn it, she'd sketched a whole face. Why was her deliberate art never as good as her scrappy doodles? It made her just want to flip a table or something, for real. Indigo eyes flicked up at the 'ping!' of a reply, setting her pencil down and refocusing on the conversation.

MM: YoU know I'm alwaYs Up for games, brother!
MM: what kinda game is it? AnY idea?
MM: an adVentUre game, perchance?
MM: haVe YoU got anYone else on board?

Lothun would ask her lovely palemate, but she's not usually into games. She might be able to convince her if it's any good, though!
mercurialMonster
Bravesprout
Bravesprout

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  squareVisions on Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:31 pm

((lol oh man. Assuming you could get someone to RP it for you/if someone made it into a character. You could drag them into the group of non dead trolls. I just realized I've been doing the trollian handle for my character wrong this whole time.))

Now focusing on both the screen and his scarot cards. He decided to answer the question through use of his card reading.
sV: They told me IIt II2 lIIke flarpIIng.
sV GIIve me a 2ec. II'm dIIvIInIIng IIt2 nature now.

He lowered the cards onto the table drawing three and placing them down. The cards faces were a little weird. He had never seen this series of combinations before. He attempted to reshuffle and divine the games type. His second attempt was met with the same exact results. So he reshuffled and attempted to find out anything else about the game, but was again met with the same results. No matter how many times he tried to calculate and divine the future about this game, he was met with failure. Finally he decided to tell his friend what he had read.

sV: Uh... II have no IIdea about anythIIng about thII2 game. My card2 are pullIIng 2hIIt. But IIf II had to gue22. II'd 2ay IIt'2 certaIInly an adventure.
squareVisions
Anklebiter
Anklebiter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  mercurialMonster on Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:53 pm

((She is a character already, I just wasn't gonna play two of my characters at once. Seemed kind of silly?))

'Divining', huh? Lothun knew that the powers of prophetic psionics could be very mysterious and had all sorts of uses, but it all seemed a little shady to her. Ah well, whatever floats her lowblood friend's boat. She supposed her own chucklevoodoos might seem sketchy as hell to those in other castes.

MM: Nothin, hUh?
MM: ah well. GUess we'll jUst hafta check it oUt and see what it is!
MM: send a copY mY waY, brother!
MM: let's get oUr wicked game on!

The highblood span in her seat, eager to begin. There was nothing quite like playing a new game! Best case scenario, it turned out to be fun times; worst case, it was a dud and she could throw it out. It was kind of weird that it had been found as flarping loot, though. But hey, you could find all sorts of weird stuff tht way!
mercurialMonster
Bravesprout
Bravesprout

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  squareVisions on Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:16 am

((yeah, but you can get someone to play it for you. To avoid, weirdness I guess))

Zasion read the text and as requested, sent it her way.

sV: On IIt.

He went over to a pile of the disks his friends had given him. There were many, more then actually needed for the game. He could practically bring half the whole planet into this game if he wanted, but he didn't, so he would limit it to his friends and various acquaintances. Picking up a single container of two of the discs. He then ascended to the highest point of the tower he resided in. He then threw the container into the sky, boosting its flight with his powers. Sending it to his friends respiteblock via projectile mail. Returning to his husktop minutes later he began to type another response.

sV: DIId you get IIt??
squareVisions
Anklebiter
Anklebiter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  mercurialMonster on Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:33 am

((I suppose that is a possibility! And omfg I had to type this twice, the damn browser crashed))

Lothun fidgeted a little as she awaited the game, swinging in her chair and chewing her lips. She was about to type a little small talk when she was startled by the crash of the package landing on her roof.

MM: MOTHERFUCKER
MM: okaY Yeah, I think it's here now

The tall troll lurched to her feet and hurried up the spiral ramp to the roof; her hive contained no stairs, as they were uncomfortable for her serpentine lusts to slither on. On the roof was the package, thankfully undamaged, and the highbloods lid down the ramp back to her respiteblock.

MM: boY, YoU need an appearifier somethin fierce
MM: damn thing nearlY woUnd Up in the ocean, and then I'd hafta haggle with a seadweller to get it back
MM: bUt Yeah, I got it
MM: gUess I'll jUst install it!

Lothun began the installation process before sitting back and returning her attention to trollian.
mercurialMonster
Bravesprout
Bravesprout

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  squareVisions on Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:55 am

((Oh snap! I'm sorry :P))

He awaited her response very briefly. He waited for her to go get the package from wherever it may have landed, so he began to read more comics. He sat in his chair with his legs crossed in a meditative position holding up the various books with his mind reading them one by one. Once he had completed one of the books he had retrieved and held in the air with psionic power, he would simply toss it aside and collect another one from his room somewhere. Of course this caused him to read many of them over again since he didn't keep the majority of his collection in this room. He was aware of this, but it didn't matter since he had read them numerous times before. After about 10 minutes his friends returned to her chat client and began to talk to him once more. Zasion put down his books, letting them fall to the floor of his room. Lothun had retrieved the game and was going to now install it. Zasion was very excited, but then the truth hit him. They were definitely going to need more players in order to play this game. This wasn't any walk in the grubfields. They would need to acquire a larger skill range, plus there is strength in numbers.

sV: 5H117!! 11 JU57 R34L11Z3D W3 N33D M0R3 PL4Y3R5 11N 7H115 G4M3!!
sV: 2orry about that agaIIn.
sV: But 2erIIou2ly we need more people to do thII2. Do you know anyone??
squareVisions
Anklebiter
Anklebiter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  mercurialMonster on Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:10 am

Lothun paused, face twisting with discomfort. She didn't really know many other trolls, her line of work making many try to keep off her radar. Combined with her unfortunate tendency to flip her lid and respond awfully violently to irritation, she didn't really have a lot of friends.

MM: Uh
MM: well, there's JoUket, but she's not UsUallY into games???
MM: oh! I met this cool dUde, KUvoos
MM: maYbe he'd want to plaY?
MM: idk
MM: did YoU ask anYone else? And how manY do we need?
MM: idk how manY people I can get
MM: YoU're one of the onlY dUdes who pUt Up with me, ha ha.

Wow, that was just kind of sad. That was possibly the saddest thing ever typed into a chat client. Wow. But hey, she was gonna play a game with her pal, so she couldn't be nearly as sad as that sentence made her seemed?
mercurialMonster
Bravesprout
Bravesprout

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  squareVisions on Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:38 am

Zasion awaited a response from Lothun. He stacked his discarded items into piles to organize his husktop level. When he read her response he kind of stopped and frowned at the screen. He thought to himself 'well that's just depressising' except he probably thought it with a number of funny typing quirks. Although he thought that she could be a little hot to handle sometimes, he felt bad for her. Especially since he didn't really know that he was one of her only friends. That being said Zasion wasn't exactly popular with other people either, and wasn't very sure where they'd find more players. He finally broke out of thought to type out his response

sV: Oh...
sV: II'm 2orry II dIIdn't know that..
sV: But back to the game.
sV: We 2hould probably get a2 many people a2 we can II have lIIke hundred2 of copIIe2 of thII2 game. But IIf we can't get enough people to play, we'll manage wIIth what we get.
sV: Could you 2ee IIf 2he would play??
sV: II don't really know too many other people per2onally
sV: II'll 2end out a planet wide me22age IIn chat.
sV: We're bound to hook 2ome poor IIdIIot2!!

After he sent the messages to Lothun he proceeded to send out a message to all trollian handles he could find. On his friends list, his friend's friend lists, and open chatrooms and forums. Whoever would respond would immediately get a game psionic slingshot to their respiteblocks so they could join the game as soon as possible. Zasion for some reason was compelled to get the game started soon.
squareVisions
Anklebiter
Anklebiter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  mercurialMonster on Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:19 am

MM: I'll drop mY people a line, Yeah!
MM: I'll letcha know what I get~

Lothun opened a couple of new chat windows and sent messages to her small, motley group of companions. She didn't know how many of them would be interested, but hey! Might as well ask. The highblood was excited to get this game underway, even if she didn't really know what it even was. She had a good feeling about this, though she wasn't sure why.

MM: I hope this'll tUrn oUt to be cool!
MM: adVentUres and maYbe pUzzles and jUnk
MM: I jUst
MM: I get so excite oVer games, man
MM: gamessssssssss
MM: :D

Damn. Lothun had been trying to figure out a suitable way of adding her horns to emoticons for ages now, but had yet to figure it out. Everyone else was managing! Oh-- wait. (:K Oh my god, she had been doing it the wrong way round the entire time. Except that emotion still looked stupid. Hm. Maybe there just wasn't a way? That sucked. Anyway, back to the game. She really hoped this worked out!
mercurialMonster
Bravesprout
Bravesprout

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  squareVisions on Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:09 pm

((Do you honestly not know how to make that into a face or are you just making RP material? xD))

sV: Thank2.
sV: Hopefully we can get 2ome more player2.

Zasion carried the large number of discs onto the roof of his respiteblock for future slingshotting. He began to ascend up the stairs walking with the large number of discs in a neat cube hovering behind him. Since he didn't really want to carry them all a few at a time, and since carrying them all at once might prove difficult. He had decided to just carry them using his powers. It was no real task for him, given the level of power he had. After he reached the peak of his respiteblock's tower he laid them atop of the giant structures roof. He hoped that they would stay there and not get knocked off by wind or something while he was talking to Lothun. Leaving the roof he entered the building and went back to the room with his number of computers. He saw that his friend had began chatting him again. He read over them and began typing down a response.

sV: 2orry about that II wa2 puttIIng the game2 on my roof.
sV: Yeah thII2 game II2 goIIng to be the 80M8!!
sV: II can't waIIt to 2tart.
sV: Plu2 IIt wIIll be cool to meet IIn per2on for a change.
sV: II'm 2ure we'll K11CK 455 47 TH115 GAM3 700.

He appreciated his friends fellow geeking over this game. He felt like a nerd most of the time, so it was nice to know someone else nerded as hard as he did. At least over games.
squareVisions
Anklebiter
Anklebiter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  mercurialMonster on Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:39 am

((I honestly cannot figure this out, like???? her horns are unfortunately difficult to render emoticon-wise))

MM: we gon be so good at this game
MM: gonna kick the wicked shit oUt of it
MM: gonna get ALL the leVels, assUming that leVels are a thing in this game
MM: and it will be V. cool to meet YoU in person! <3

Lothun was pretty excited to meet her little lowblood pal. And then they could lay waste to the game with their wicked gaming skills and combined chucklevoodoos/psionic abilities. It was going to be wicked radical and crazy funtimes. And there was also the possibility that she would end up picking her friend up in a crushing bear hug of affection and excitement.

MM: Whoop! Update!
MM: I MAY haVe a potential third plaYer.
MM: I'll let YoU know how this works oUt~

The highblood tapped away in one of her other chat windows, trying to convince the third to engage in their fantastical gaming adventure. Which was difficult, seeing as she didn't actually know anything about the game in question.
mercurialMonster
Bravesprout
Bravesprout

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  squareVisions on Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:42 pm

(( In my head I thought >):), >):D, etc. worked. Although its rather bulky. You could do (:K but... Dang this is hard!))

sV: No kIIddIIng!!
sV: II'm 2ure we'll get 4LL 7H3 L3V3L5.
sV: There ha2 got too be level2.
sV: All game2 have level2.

He began to think about the reality of how little they even knew about the game. He wished he has used his powers to psychically probe those guys into more information, but it was too late now. The best he could do is get into the game and learn about it more from playing it.
Zasion hoped there were levels regardless. No game is fun without levels. It helps seperate the noobs from the elite players. Zasion turned his attention back to the screen. Lothun gave him a new bit of info on the potential players of their game.

sV: 511CK!!
sV: A2 2oon a2 you know IIf they can or can't ju2t tell me.
sV: Unfortunately no word back from my univer2al me22age..

He checked the chat client once more to see if anyone had taken interest in his offer for people to join their game. Unfortunately no progress was made.
squareVisions
Anklebiter
Anklebiter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  titanicIronsmith on Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:30 am

Kuvoos barely had a moment to sit down to some well deserved breakfast before he would get to work on some of his more complex projects when his husktop suddenly pings rapidly with activity. Staring at it for a moment before checking the time and wondering who was trolling him so early in the evening. He was really hoping it was one particular troll, or two. But that would be getting your hopes up too high so instead he set down his plate and sat his husk' on his lap. Mildly amused when he recognized the trolltag.

TI: Oh, uh, hello there.
TI: Good evening and, uhm, all that.

It's still too early for him to function fully so the mention of a game doesn't register that quickly with him. Ruffling his hair and trying his best to comprehend the hype over some button mashing or face clawing match-ups. Not that he would outwardly say that. Covering his mouth with a yawn he was slow to carry on.

TI: So what is all this about a game?
TI: ╕I╒ am not particularly well adept with gaming.
titanicIronsmith
Nipper Cadet
Nipper Cadet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  mercurialMonster on Thu Mar 07, 2013 3:07 am

((!!!!! I hadn't thought out that! Very clever!))

MM: ALL THE LEVELS >):D
MM: I am exciiiiiiiiiiiite!

Lothun span in her chair before the 'ping' of a response caught her attention once more. Oh! It was Kuvoos in her other window! Maybe she could convince him to play with them. That would surely be a lot of fun, even if he wasn't usually into games.

MM: whoop, Imma go reel this gUY in, brb

The highblood flicked to the other window, face splitting into a wide joyful grin. She was quite fond of Kuvoos, though they hadn't know each other very long. She certainly hoped that he would be game for this game, so to speak!

MM: KUVoos!
MM: <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3!!!!!
MM: okaY, so
MM: there is a game that mY pal has acqUired
MM: we don't know a lot aboUt it
MM: bUt we do know that we need more people to plaY!
MM: best case scenario it's a lot of fUn!
MM: worst case it sUcks and we log oUt
MM: woUld YoU like to plaY with Us?
MM: it doesn't matter if YoU're good or not, YoU can jUst stick with me!
MM: I'll look after Ya! <3

That was unusually bubbly message, but Lothun was feeling particularly excited and affectionate today. And she really did want Kuvoos to come play this game with them! She was sure that this would be a grand time, and wanted to make sure that they all got to play.
mercurialMonster
Bravesprout
Bravesprout

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  titanicIronsmith on Thu Mar 07, 2013 3:38 am

As he waited for Lothun to respond he attempted to take a few bites of his grilled oinkbeast and eggs. Setting himself in comfortably on his couch and flipping through a few sites. He was just about to tab over and take a look at who else on his list was lingering around online only to bombarded by a sea of purple text. And purple hearts. Nearly spitting out his pre chewed breakfast all over his screen. Its a few solid moments of him choking and trying to regain the ability to breathe. His stomach instantly doing a series of back flips and he was a flushed mess before he could even finish reading it all. Once more he felt the urge to simply shut his husktop and walk away before he looked into this further then necessary, worry over it and possibly make a huge ass of himself. Thankfully that feeling passed though he was still feeling very queasy.

TI: Please, uh, slow down just a |B|it. It is too early to, ah, fully comprehend the events of which you are explaining to me.
TI: It does sound appealing, when put into such words.

Rubbing his face with one hand as he just let it all set in. Ok, he could handle a bit of... fluttery hearts thrown at him. And a lot of possible red hints that aren't really there. Yes.

TI: So then, will this |B|e a team event? Objective? Who else will |B|e a part of this?

Throwing out questions as quick as he could while he took the time for her to response to gather his bearings. For a highblood he sure doesn't handle the most trivial things easily. Like just a few platonic hearts.
titanicIronsmith
Nipper Cadet
Nipper Cadet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  squareVisions on Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:55 pm

Reading the text he grinned.

sV: Damn 2traIIght!!
sV: 511CK 5H117!!
sV: Tell me when II 2hould 2end a dII2c flyIIng through the 2ky.

Just as he was going to turn his attention to other things. He felt a weird emotional change from his friend Lothun. It was much more upbeat than her usually demeanor, but he just shrugged it off and continued with his activity. He picked two husktops closing them and putting it into his X2 modus. He needed to ensure he had two items of equal value to the modus in order to eject them when he wanted the object he stored. The best way to have two objects of equal value, is to have two copies of said object entered into the modus at the same time. It was a bit of a hassle since it filled up twice as many spaces in his modus with each addition, but he had grown used to it. He was working on a formula that would allow him to always have different objects with equal value in his modus, but the algorithm the X2 modus used was incredibly complex. Zasion moved up a few levels and crossed the bridge. He then descended the second tower into a level with numerous pieces of equipment.

The room he had just entered was his training room, specifically for his physical capabilities. It was filled with the weapons he put into the strife specibus, as well as equipment for working out and combat training. This was a useful tool for when he started flarping. He was a weak wriggler when he started flarping. Mostly relying on his powers to get anything done. Zasion came to do a quick work out and reload his strife specibus with new weapons before he started the game, just in case. He had a number of weapon combinations for different situations, it seemed like cheating sometimes. But hey, not everyone is equipped properly to dish out double trouble.
squareVisions
Anklebiter
Anklebiter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  mercurialMonster on Fri Mar 08, 2013 2:21 am

MM: I'm not sUre what the objectiVe is, exactlY
MM: it is all V. mYsterioUs!
MM: and I think there mUst be some leVel of team plaYing if we need mUltiple plaYers
MM: and so far it's onlY me and mY pal Zasion, we're working on getting more people inVolVed
MM: his handle is squareVisions, he's better eqUipped to answer anY qUestions YoU haVe!
MM: I woUld be V. happY if YoU decided to plaY with Us~

That last part may have been slightly manipulative, but at least her intentions were benevolent. If she had to pout and bat her lashes and verbally twist a few arms to get her friend to play a game and potentially have a good time, then the ends justified the only-slightly-shady means, no?

Lothun pushed away from her desk briefly to flip open her gear chest. She retrieved her Harrowing Knucklebusters, entering them into her Knucklekind strife specibus, and tossed a couple of her accumulated spears/javelins/halberds into her backup Spearkind specibus. You never knew when you needed a backup weapon, after all!

Once suitably geared up for potential strife within the game, the highblood returned to her husktop in anticipation of a reply.
mercurialMonster
Bravesprout
Bravesprout

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  titanicIronsmith on Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:57 am

There's just an uneasy feeling swelling up in the pit of the purple blood's stomach. It seems like his night is going to be a pretty eventful one and he was just none to prepared for it. Simply not the type of troll that could roll with sudden change-ups from the usual. He would put all the blame on Lothun and her very convincing ways. In any other situation he would have passed on this opportunity to engage in what would possibly be a very violent and traumatic endeavor called "gaming." It must be the eagerness to win some approval in the eyes of his peers, aka Lothun. And that same part willing to go along with this was mildly jealous of this Zasion troll. Just a bit, for whatever reason.

TI: ╕I╒, uh, well.
TI: ╕I╒ guess that sounds feasible.
TI: Would give ╕me╒ something to do outside of the, uhm, mundane.
TI: Though ╕I╒ can assure you ╕I╒ can take very good care of ╕myself╒ in any given situation.
TI: And, uh, this is simply to sate my curiosities of the game and nothing more.
TI: ...
TI: Maybe it would |B|e nice to see how well you fair in these types of games first hand.
TI: So, ╕I╒ should maybe get ready.

Oh he wasn't insinuating anything at all. Not a particularly violent troll himself, he detested acts of carnage and unnecessary bloodshed. But there was always those tiny little voices that made him crave a bloodbath now and then. Usually dealing with molten hot iron all night and day took care of it mostly. Quickly he minimized the window, before saying anything else that would be awkward, and was sure to add that troll tag to his list of friends for future reference. Setting his husktop aside for now he stood up, stretched and figured he might as well get a few things ready. Well... what things would he even need to bring anyway? Great. Well he hunkered himself back down and with a heavy sigh he typed away messaging this squareVisions personally.

TI: So you are the one initiating this game. ╕I╒ have a few questions for you.
TI: Namely, the objective.
TI: What are the rules.
TI: What items are required to play this game.
TI: So how do you know Lothun?

Ok so the last one wasn't really game related and possibly unimportant but hey its out there now nothing he could do about it but satisfy yet another moment of insatiable curiosity. There was an old saying about curiosity killing the purrbeast, right? Whatever. Sliding the husktop to the side he rolled off the couch and proceeded to at least finish up his usual evening routines.
titanicIronsmith
Nipper Cadet
Nipper Cadet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  squareVisions on Fri Mar 08, 2013 5:26 pm

((I'm going to be offline for a few days, so I wanted to tell you that I won't be able to post for the next 2 days. Have fun :D ))
squareVisions
Anklebiter
Anklebiter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  mercurialMonster on Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:50 pm

((okay, see you when you get back!))

Lothun makes a perculiar, pleased 'squee' sound and smushes her palms against her cheeks. She had convinced her friend to play this game with her-- and she was sure, sure that this game was a great idea, an odd sense in the back of her head urging her on to get the ball rolling and begin to play. The highblood liked to trust her hunches, and didn't stop to wonder why she might feel so strongly about a game she knew nothing about.

MM: YoU'll plaY, then?
MM: YaY! I'm sUre YoU'll haVe fUn!
MM: I haVe a good feeling
MM: <3 <3 <3
mercurialMonster
Bravesprout
Bravesprout

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content